Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What I Can Do Online To Earn Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What I Can Do Online To Earn Money (346 Views)

LEARN HOW TO WRITE AND PUBLISH BOOKS ONLINE TO EARN MONEY 2023 / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Can Do Online To Earn Money by Empressmidee(f): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders grin
Please I just got admission into college and am looking for what to do to earn money legally to buy provisions and sort some things out before resumption.
Please any idea of what I can do online that will bring money legally cool
Re: What I Can Do Online To Earn Money by EcheijaOne(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
You can start a business of buying and selling of products e.g okrika clothes.

It can be new or used items, and students are always in the ready to buy from their fellow students bcoz they can meet each other and negotiate.

You can just make a deal with an outside seller to be supplying you with the items you want to sell.

And, I have made the process very easy for students who are ready to get started to start selling immediately.

With this website we made at FUT Minna were students can sell stuff to one another on campus.
You can start selling today at www.percampus.com and it's for FREE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Can Do Online To Earn Money by Empressmidee(f): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thank you so much ���
Re: What I Can Do Online To Earn Money by Empressmidee(f): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thank you

EcheijaOne:
You can start a business of buying and selling of products e.g okrika clothes.

It can be new or used items, and students are always in the ready to buy from their fellow students bcoz they can meet each other and negotiate.

You can just make a deal with an outside seller to be supplying you with the items you want to sell.

And, I have made the process very easy for students who are ready to get started to start selling immediately.

With this website we made at FUT Minna were students can sell stuff to one another on campus.
You can start selling today at www.percampus.com and it's for FREE.

1 Like

Re: What I Can Do Online To Earn Money by Arewalegend: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
The bros above very nice idea ... You can also learn Crypt0 trading... I fit give U small guidance for free but deep learning I dey collect better money oo

(1) (Reply)

Pay Yourself At Least N500k($1000) Monthly As A Student / Covenant Grace Int.schools,Port Harcourt. / Which English Word Did You Learn In A Funny Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.