Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) (37070 Views)

MC Morris Plans To Relocate To Nigeria Due To High Cost Of Living In Canada / “You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by freshbear(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

Exactly. She deliberately avoided addressing the main issue.
That is women for you. She doesn't even need to help the guy. Probably she doesn't even want to see him around her because she is not on his level - the guy would feel bad.
The most innocent looking woman can be a very dangerous person.
Except my family members, I can't go extra mile for a lady. Never.
My bro NEVER!I did it and regretted it big-time .Wifey warned me but it fell on deaf ear

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Tosman12(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Hmmmmmmmm....she won't boldy come out to say it's a lie without proofs
Don't understand people with this entitlement mentality, becos u helped her get appointment to your boss or chairman, dat means she shld fvck u or keep calling everyday to give appreciation
It's a privilege from God to be in a position to help someone , so do the deed and move on not turn d person to ur emergency wallet

there is nothing like entitlement mentality, its Quid pro quo..... if you scratch my back i scratch urs , thats the decent order of Life until y'all come up with ungrateful attitude of " i dont owe this one that one". if its entitlement mentality then why do we have to appreciate God for gift of life. its just simple gratefulness to reciprocate goodwill.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by freshbear(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
pics of what exactly? That u helped her..so? Send d matter to God and let him be d one to reward u not harbour bitterness in ur heart looking to lean on arm of flesh( jer17:10)
Very foolish comment.Na.them them.
Can never help a woman if she ain't family.Enuf experience that will last me a life time.
Keep misquoting the scripture.
Thunder wey go fire your left yansh dey wait for eviction for bb naija.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Tosman12(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Mc should move on

God will not come down to help you
He will definitely send someone...

You were picked by God to assist the celebrity...she doesn't owe u anything

Focus and be prayerful...your own helper will locate u

what a myopic summary u got there, a shallow one at that. you dont know anything about life.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Help2020: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You got to accept some decisions sometimes in life ..

Like I said to someone...the MC cannot arrest or sue Simi for not appreciating or helping him...

You only can only pray to God to return the favor to you personally....

All dis ranting still won't make Simi send him or reason him at...

I have some experience where my friends we grow up together and I used to help... travelled out without even telling me...I try to connect this guy but he ignored me...

Obviously I dint need his money.. I'm from a successful family....but this guy stop talking...

I later moved out too
Even tho I know he reside in my current county
everyone one just dey him dey...

Yes this life..I also helped some homeless Nigerian guy in Ghana when I was in Ghana. I made sure he doesn't lack anything. But at the end the guy scamed me of over 5k dollars. Nan so life be bro.But that does not mean we should not condemn people with such behavior. Is not right at all..No one knows tomorrow. If God forbid anything happened to simi right now people will not be willing to help her again, because she has reveal her true personality.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
freshbear:

Very foolish comment.Na.them them.
Can never help a woman if she ain't family.Enuf experience that will last me a life time.
Keep misquoting the scripture.
Thunder wey go fire your left yansh dey wait for eviction for bb naija.

Look who is talking, u can't make your point without resorting to insults ..smh
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tosman12:

there is nothing like entitlement mentality, its Quid pro quo..... if you scratch my back i scratch urs , thats the decent order of Life until y'all come up with ungrateful attitude of " i dont owe this one that one". if its entitlement mentality then why do we have to appreciate God for gift of life. its just simple gratefulness to reciprocate goodwill.

Thanks dear..it's rare to see people give their point without being insultive cheesy
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
So this is ur defence I believe the guy
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thatwasepic:

See them ungrateful lots

Speak for yourself grin grin grin grin and stop being pissed wen anoda gives a different side of things
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
We know the truth
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Standing5(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
I have all this beating around the corners...

Come out straight and call the guy a liar and show your evidence where you are at it....

Enough of this cock and bull BS.
the accuser is the one burdened with the stress of proving his/her point and not the one reacting to it. Can you provide evidence if I say you are Lai Mohammed on Nairaland or that you are shekau the BH commander?
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
Help2020:

Yes this life..I also helped some homeless Nigerian guy in Ghana when I was in Ghana. I made sure he doesn't lack anything. But at the end the guy scamed me of over 5k dollars. Nan so life be bro.But that does not mean we should not condemn people with such behavior. Is not right at all..No one knows tomorrow. If God forbid anything happened to simi right now people will not be willing to help her again, because she has reveal her true personality.

Hmmm.. God love a cheerful giver...I believe if someone help us we should never forget them...

Sometimes that wealth is giving to us to help others

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
I have all this beating around the corners...

Come out straight and call the guy a liar and show your evidence where you are at it....

Enough of this cock and bull BS.

Evidence? I don't know how you guys do logic in Nigeria. Is the burden of proof on the accuser or the accused? You wake up one morning, accuse someone of something and expect the person to go and start looking for proof? Dude, Simi not in a position to proof anything to anyone. It's the person who laid claims that has something to prove.

Simi is smart. She has refused to fall for the drama internet users are clamoring for.

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by ikenna44: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
this is the exact reason why some people dont like helping anybody!

BigDawsNet:
Mc should move on

God will not come down to help you
He will definitely send someone...

You were picked by God to assist the celebrity...she doesn't owe u anything

Focus and be prayerful...your own helper will locate u
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tosman12:

what a myopic summary u got there, a shallow one at that. you dont know anything about life.

Bro

Hav been asking this question since... If Simi decides not to listen to this guy ..can the mc guy sue or arrest Simi?

He can't because they hav no legal agreement that wen u blow oh...u will give me money...

Me person I stay faraway from people that show un care attitude....

This money and fame is not by your work or energy alone.... It's all grace but if you decide not to help or forget your root...well God wey give you the money will ask you abt it ...

Hav seen personal experience where my friends stop talking to me because they are successful

Thank God today...I'm not left behind
We Move!!

The mc Should work hard and pray...God will settle him
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
jaxxy:

Bt the gal should stop pretending like it didn’t happen na. undecided

Will you know human being na...

They will never admit and will try to protect dere personality...

My advice the guy should comot face
And be hopeful
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
ikenna44:
this is the exact reason why some people dont like helping anybody!

Absolutely you see...it's common now dis days

You help people na problem

You borrow people some money na problem
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Amtrak: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lol... This one na talk. Women can lie afta chopping your money.

MC take heart... lol
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Amtrak: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nwatachoba1:

Honestly

I remember paying for tuition fees and acceptance fees and all for someone that I love so much,she enter school con leave me came back and broke up with me, tried begging but she turned deaf... I just moved on, deleted her number but she do call sometimes to check up on me... but I have never for once reminded her of my help or ask her to pay me back....

My guy, if you're doing good for them and f**king them at the same time, just consider that you're most likely already reaping your reward with your deeq because they are many times going to disappoint you.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by sunboy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Hmmmmmmmm....she won't boldy come out to say it's a lie without proofs
Don't understand people with this entitlement mentality, becos u helped her get appointment to your boss or chairman, dat means she shld fvck u or keep calling everyday to give appreciation
It's a privilege from God to be in a position to help someone , so do the deed and move on not turn d person to ur emergency wallet

Oh wow! I didn’t realize that she owe you that much to produce you evidence grin
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by sunboy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Don't talk like a fool..read so h won't be embarrassed

First it is very uncivil of you to call a random stranger a fool.

2ndly, She does not owe you any evidence and even an explanation.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
sunboy:

First it is very uncivil of you to call a random stranger a fool.

2ndly, She does not owe you any evidence and even an explanation.

Pls read Na, I didn't say I need evidence
U are worse than Yousef on BBnaija
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

If you read my opinion well you will understand I avoided apportioning blame e get why. I never said SIMI blew today neither I give a fvck if they were fvcking before all those ones are immaterial, my point is any man assisting any woman that is yet to attain fame should be smart enough to table his benefits then and there or allow her move ahead, to avoid this kind of stories of them abandoning you when they hit fame because they are bound to leave you once they hit fame and worse of all if they get married..

if you had agreement with somebody and after it was successful, fight it so they honour their own part of agreement not when you wait for 10-20years you take it to sm likd we are judge.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Godbless3:

if you had agreement with somebody and after it was successful, fight it so they honour their own part of agreement not when you wait for 10-20years you take it to sm likd we are judge.

Very true sha....He let it slide for long and no need bringing it up now if not clout chasing.

1 Like

Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Amtrak:

My guy, if you're doing good for them and f**king them at the same time, just consider that you're most likely already reaping your reward with your deeq because the are many times going to disappoint you.

And in the write up,u saw where I said am fucking her? Or u saw where am dating her?
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by Chno: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Don’t stop being amazing big bruh, people are just so ungrateful I’m talking from experience
Okunga:
All of you supporting Simi I bet you all can’t relate because Na begger una be.
I pray one day people you helped and hoped they’ll be there for you comes up with some cock and bull story cos they are famous and everybody will look down on you, these are my prayers for you.

I have experienced betrayer in the highest order, I sponsored and help an A list artist you all know, I mean I helped him climb the ladder of success with my funding without any legal agreement because I was doing it passionately with the hopes that someday he’ll be big and help people around him. I mean I met this dude in the street with absolutely nothing and I brought him into my house, fed him,dressed him and most times you’ll think we are brothers cos he wear my cloths and accessories like jewelries and all. I even gave him my blackberry when I wanted to upstate to a better one. I mean I got family I could have given that they would bless me and pray for me but I believe blood doesn’t make us related but loyalty.

Bro!!! This life, you are on your own. He is doing great now, like one of your biggest lovable Nigeria artist and I am doing great as well living the life in my little way, but you see that guy, him never got once give me 10kobo lol. Not like he owes me but Just know this; some people you are helping today are hoping to be better than you and show you pepper.

Meanwhile I like helping people and that won’t stop. Ok there is a dude that I normal send 2k 3k that year if him call me say e red , dude was a hustler in computer village back in the days scouting for customers to people’s shop and get his small cut/shares. But believe me, the guy is presently bigger than life and flexing wey this guy dey flex me reach today, even me wey dey stay for island never ever go the kind places wey this guy don carry me enter for island.

In life, some people appreciate and some don’t , it’s just the way life is. Expectation is the mother of disappointments , just be your unique self.

Big ups to the helpers una reward go come from people you’d least expect.

May you day be successful.

Meanwhile I am presently listening to Ekwueme by prosper in traffic , bro this song dey elevate my soul.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by shegz24(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
From Samklef to MC Moris.

Simi is a talented singer but she also seems like a trouble maker.

hmm... God help Adekunle Gold.
Re: Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
They usually dot go straight to the point when they are accused....they stat talking as if they smart...if they were then they should have gone to oxford or yale with their motivational speeches...

Always coverinf their usuless behaviour with distractions...

As much as i like you...all you said does not correlate with the topic on ground or give reason not to believe the dude...If not all true but an iota smells around your post...

All of you call it entitle ment mentalitty but when they were helping you to grow...they did not act in such manner to you but money has come now and you know it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy / Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.