Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why Settled For O, Level When You Can Move On To Degree Level ? SMEDAN Vs CAC Ce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Settled For O, Level When You Can Move On To Degree Level ? SMEDAN Vs CAC Ce (1021 Views)

Over 2m Businesses Die In Nigeria In 5 Years – SMEDAN / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. / Cama Vs Cac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Settled For O, Level When You Can Move On To Degree Level ? SMEDAN Vs CAC Ce by Alhadady: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Today let talk about the difference between SMEDAN registration and CAC registration

Why settled for O, level when you can move on to degree level ? A case study of SMEDAN and CAC certificate!

Dear business owners, regarding the question you have been asking me about the difference between CAC and SMEDAN certificate

Here is the conversation between me and the prospect

Prospect : What is the difference between SMEDAN and CAC certificate?

Me: firstly do you know what CAC and SMEDAN stands for?

Prospect: No sir

Me: SMEDAN stands for Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria.

And their core mission is to facilitate the access of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs and investors to all resources required for their development.

While CAC known as Corporate Affairs Commission was formulated to regulate the formation and management of companies in Nigeria.

It is endorsed with the power of creating legality out of small and medium businesses.

The corporate affairs commission was established to be responsible for the registration and administration of companies.

Prospect: what will I get when I registered with CAC or SMEDAN ?

Me: with SMEDAN your businesses will get access to business insurance. ( Business Insurance, in this concept, is an insurance type established to protect businesses from unforeseen losses that may arise in the course of the business. You are assured that your business is in safe hands regardless of future occurrences.)

While When you register your business under CAC, you will be issued a certificate of incorporation by the appropriate government agency. In Nigeria, CAC’s sole responsibility is to administer the Act,

Me: When you register your business as a Limited Liability Company, you are a different entity from your company. If you incorporate, you will not be held personally responsible for certain accidents and other liabilities. Whether you obtain a loan or default in payment, your bank will not seize your property except the company asset.

While SMEDAN affords your business a unique identification number and a digital certificate. With a unique identification number, you can easily apply for small loans and support funds.

It also grants you access to funding from the government and private sector.

Me: With CAC registration, your ability to attract investors and raise money for your business will be easier.

Investors are likely to invest in a registered company rather than an unregistered business that has no formal structure in place

While registering with SMEDAN grants you access to MENTORSHIP. Professionals in the field handle the mentorship sessions, so you are sure to get nothing but the best piece of information to take your business to the next level.

Me: When your company is registered with CAC, accessing loans becomes very easy compared to personal loan applications. With your documents, you are going to have to prove that you’re a business.

The registration gives you trust and credibility and ensures confidence of your investors in your business.

Once your business is registered, you get a conditional grant.

While with SMEDAN Registrations will takes you past the hassles other non-registered business owners have to go through and makes the process way more accessible. (SMEDAN certificate is better Non)

Prospect: if I heard you clear, so you mean CAC certificate can be substituted for SMEDAN certificate?

Me: No, SMEDAN is to CAC certificate as WAEC is to university degree certificate to their holders,

You should know that there is limited to opportunities you can get with your WAEC certificate while with your university degree you are opens to many opportunities even if you want to become a Nigeria president?

PS: Don't settle for less register your business today and enjoy greater and more. business opportunities

Ire ooooo!!

Hope you get value?

Need more information
Contact me on Whatsapp 09067097692

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trust Wallet Airdrop / If You Miss ROYAL Q,don't Miss LVBOT. / Dubious People Called Celtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.