Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. (1753 Views)

Learning Of Weavon Business / Weavon Business / Where Can I Get Attachment And Weavon In Bulk @ Company Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by shugaree: 9:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Hi Nairalanders, I was in the hair extensions business for more than five years. I searched all over nairaland and didn't find any body teaching people about the business. So I decided to create a thread for anyone who wish to venture into hair extensions business.

I will be teaching where (I'm Located in Lagos) and how to buy here in Nigeria and how to sell at profitable price. Both wholesale and retail.

Basically, this thread is for people who have **physical shops, **online store, or **contacts of customers and are looking for the kind of business to venture into. I can assure you, hair extension business is profitable, if you have someone to guide you properly. You don't need so much capital, just have those things in asterisk.

It's not for dabblers. I know the internet is flooded with hair vendors online who deceive customers with low quality weavons.

I will be sharing the kinds of hair you can buy and how much you can sell for. I will teach you how to Identify low quality hair and how to buy high quality hair at cheap price.

For personal training you can DM me. I will give you contacts and take you to my customers. Mind you, inorder to filter unserious people I will charge you small fee.

I have learnt so much from Nairaland, this is me basically just giving back.

Indicate your interest please.

Here's my email address teunylonline@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by yuping(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Where is your location?
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by shugaree: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2021
yuping:
Where is your location?

Lagos
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by yuping(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2021
shugaree:

Lagos
Where in Lagos please want to introduce you to my sister.
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by shugaree: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2021
yuping:

Where in Lagos please want to introduce you to my sister.

Ikorodu/Surulere.
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by yuping(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2021
shugaree:

Ikorodu/Surulere.
How can I contact you.
But will meet up surulere ikorodu too far
WhatsApp or email
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by shugaree: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2021
yuping:

How can I contact you.
But will meet up surulere ikorodu too far
WhatsApp or email

Drop your line
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by yuping(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2021
shugaree:

Drop your line
I just sent you a mail please reply when u receive.
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by shugaree: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
yuping:

I just sent you a mail please reply when u receive.

Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by Ryan03(f): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
shugaree:
Hi Nairalanders, I was in the hair extensions business for more than five years. I searched all over nairaland and didn't find any body teaching people about the business. So I decided to create a thread for anyone who wish to venture into hair extensions business.

I will be teaching where (I'm Located in Lagos) and how to buy here in Nigeria and how to sell at profitable price. Both wholesale and retail.

Basically, this thread is for people who have **physical shops, **online store, or **contacts of customers and are looking for the kind of business to venture into. I can assure you, hair extension business is profitable, if you have someone to guide you properly. You don't need so much capital, just have those things in asterisk.

It's not for dabblers. I know the internet is flooded with hair vendors online who deceive customers with low quality weavons.

I will be sharing the kinds of hair you can buy and how much you can sell for. I will teach you how to Identify low quality hair and how to buy high quality hair at cheap price.

For personal training you can DM me. I will give you contacts and take you to my customers. Mind you, inorder to filter unserious people I will charge you small fee.

I have learnt so much from Nairaland, this is me basically just giving back.

Indicate your interest please.
Hello, good afternoon to you. Pls I am interested in This business and is currently looking for someone to put me through. Your help will be highly appreciated
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by shugaree: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ryan03:
Hello, good afternoon to you. Pls I am interested in This business and is currently looking for someone to put me through. Your help will be highly appreciated

hi, where is your location pls?
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by CapableGod: 4:52am On Oct 05, 2021
Pls drop your number or email address
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by Ryan03(f): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2021
shugaree:

hi, where is your location pls?
Benin city
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by digitite: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Do you import ? we can take care of your clearing and forwarding needs.
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by shugaree: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
CapableGod:
Pls drop your number or email address

Sorry I have been very busy lately.
This is my email

teunylonline@gmail.com
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by shugaree: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ryan03:
Benin city

Hi please leave a message @

teunylonline@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Enter Here To Learn How to Start Attachment And Weavon Business. by shugaree: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
For those requesting for my mobile number. Am sorry I have just one phone line and I cannot afford to be getting calls from strangers mostly with suspicious intention.

Please drop a message into my mail and I will reply immediately. You can check your mail for my reply. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can Somebody Do With 1 Million Naira / who? / World Cup Business Idea - Exercise Book Production Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.