Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? (1985 Views)

How Many Cans Of Carbonated Drinks Have You Tasted This Year?? / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made / Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? by Olif(f): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Have you heard of yummy snack called Akara Chips, made with Beans and other Vitamins? It's crunchy and tasty.

Akara chips is good for both Children and Adult.

We noticed that people have been looking for avenue to learn how to make this snack on different social media platform, but it seems no one is ready to pass on the knowledge to others.

In view of that, Olif Akara Chips decided to created a whatsapp group for people that wish to learn how to make Akara Chips with a token.

Come for Akara Chips training and be your own boss.

Call 08024080567 or whatsapp 08151883975
Re: Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? by tolue42(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? by Olif(f): 2:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Have you heard of yummy snack called Akara Chips, made with Beans and other Vitamins? It's crunchy and tasty.

We noticed that people have been looking for avenue to learn how to make this snack on different social media platform, but it seems no one is ready to pass on the knowledge to others.

In view of that, Olif Akara Chips decided to created a whatsapp group for people that wish to learn how to make Akara Chips with a token.

Re: Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? by begoniaa: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Pictures?
Re: Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? by mariahAngel(f): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
I made akara chips one time.

I remember frying akara, and the creative instinct in me was like why not make akara chips by dropping little little batter in the oil? and that was exactly what I did.
They were pleasantly crunchy.

Re: Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Olif:

do u have one please?
Re: Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Olif:

helo. hi. how do u do?
are u intatressted in acting & are you ready for stardom please?
Re: Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? by soyenuga: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
I hope you are using only the best Cassava Flour for you akara chips. ATMAN makes the best flour in the market. Lets talk on how you can make sure you are making money using our flour.
Re: Have You Tasted Akara Chips Before? by Probz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
No but I’m eating akara and ukwa now.

(1) (Reply)

Bitterleaf Soup / Bouillon Cubes In Nigeria / Lipton Tea Vs Other Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.