Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED! (2137 Views)

How To Earn More Than ₦100k Monthly Via Affiliate Marketing. (A Detailed Thread) / Free Training :How To Make $500 To $600 A Month Via Affiliate Marketing / Let Your N1200 Make You Million Via Autoetherbot Smart Contract! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED! by adamimola(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Okay, So for the First time ever, I'll be holding a class here. (based on popular demand) and everyone's phobia of thinking I want to lure them in with a free class and later ask them to pay for a course video.

Small confession; That was actually the plan. But if there's something I've learnt with my years on the Online space it's...

People don't mind paying for a 100k product as far as they feel every their gaining is worth more than they're paying for. (Don't worry my course is not 100k or is it?)

But reason this, "Do you always buy the cheapest or what you feel is a good value for your money?"

I'LL BE TEACHING ALL ABOUT AFFILIATE MARKETING AND ALL YOU'LL BE NEEDING TO SCALE UP TO 1 MILLION NAIRA IN 3 MONTHS.

First of all, let me burst my own bubble and many affiliate marketing coaches out there, all you'll be learning about affiliate marketing can easily be found from just one Google Search or and a YouTube night.

The business is that simple, I mean it's stupid simple.

This is it in simple terms, "You're a bridge between a seller and a buyer and you earn as you connect the buyer to the seller."

E.g
I own a car company, but dunno how to market it talkless of bring in sales, you know how to sell, or at least know a bunch of people who would like to buy cars.

I and you will simply strike a deal, per car you sell you earn a 40% commission (note: This is not fixed, commission varies depending on agreement). Now let's say, you sell 2 cars per week with a 40% commission on each car. Now let's imagine a car is 5 million. How much are you earning per week, do the maths.

That's 2M. per week. over a product you did not create, or shipped, you don't even have to leave your home if you know how to play your cards well.

Sounds too good to be true? Well, think again.

Netflix, Uber, Amazon,

What do you think this companies have in common?

Netflix connects you to an already made movie. They don't create movies then sell it.

Uber connects you to a stranger in need of your vehicle and your driving skills, they don't buy cars or pay drivers.

Amazon don't own a book, yet they sell thousands everyday. How?

Affiliate marketing is how.

Best part is, this business as been alive since the 1980's and will still be alive decades to come. why?

As far as there are people still creating company, there'll be always room for affiliates.

Infact, Lately companies prefer affiliate to employing Marketers that would be paid a monthly Salary. why? As an affiliate, you earn based on how much you sell. it's a win win thing.

They don't pay for utilities bills, transport bill, salary bill, hospital bills or whatever so-called benefit that comes with being employed to a 9-5 job.

And you also get to control your time. If you don't feel like working, everyday is an holiday for you. No one would be deducting it from your Salary or suspend you.

Affiliate Marketing is an extremely powerful weapon in the war against poverty.

Thousands have gone into it and made their accumulated yearly salary in months. Some in weeks.

It's that profitable yet so simple. But do you know, as many as millions of people still belief this business was a total waste of their time and money. They failed with class, horribly. Why? Here's why

Remember I said, affiliate marketing is only a weapon again poverty.

No matter how powerful a sniper is, it's only as good as the person willing it.

Many rush into this business with the wrong idea or underdeveloped knowledge.

Let me explain
Re: How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED! by adamimola(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Jaybuoy:

Thank you!

I'm still following...

Thanks for engaging
Re: How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED! by adamimola(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
dbynonetwork:

Lol
I don't have a poor mindset.
I have once be scammed by a renowned so call affiliate marketer on Nairaland.
They only sell Ebooks but contribute nothing to the progress of learners who purchased their eBook.

I have never scammed a soul in my life and I pray i never stoop so low.

But do not judge another by what was caused by a different person.

Contact me now and I'll show you something. You're not paying a dime for it.

But honestly, watch the way you automatically judge people by your past experience! You won't want the same to be done to you
Re: How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED! by dbynonetwork: 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
adamimola:

But honestly, watch the way you automatically judge people by your past experience! You won't want the same to be done to you
So what about your earnings with any of the affiliate marketing platforms?
That will help build the level of trust.
On behalf of other silent viewers, can we see it?
Re: How To Make 1 Million Via Affiliate Marketing In 30 Days. REVEALED! by SavageResponse(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
adamimola:

Why does need to contact you privately?

Show us proof of your earnings from Affiliate Marketing here in public!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waoh! Return on Real Estate Investment @ Ibeju / Make 1 Million Naira Online In 100days: Class Starts 8PM / MTN Shares Offer, Does It Have A Prospect Or Future For One If Given A Try?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.