Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) (1374 Views)

Bbnaija: Pere Vows To Frustrate Whitemoney's Strategy In The Game / Ten Things That Will Frustrate You In Nigeria Before You Die / George Peter The Scammer(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by OgThanos: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Counter attack grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by RealLordZeus(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Guy! You are a wicked soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Shuzzi(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nice
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin grin
E choke.....!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Theama(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin kai
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Exkandayee(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Omo people dey funny for did life,guy you wickedness

1 Like

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin

Jeeez! Can't stop laughing.. The scammer was still polite tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Snitch24(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lmao
Omoh I don laff tire grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by fmc1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
OgThanos:
Counter attack grin grin
your wickedness is legendary

1 Like

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by KingDash: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
yahoo boys don suffer��

1 Like

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Ademola47(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
I feel you bro grin
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
I see you becoming a renouned comedian in Nigeria, I see you going places.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
He say speak pigin, pigin nikan ko eye'le ni cheesy
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Pweetiedude(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Damn niggar

E choke die grin
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Blackbelly(m): 9:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Hahahahahah...this is a hilarious strategy. I now know what to do the next time a scammer messages me
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by SignitTv(f): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Hahahaha, man this guy is wicked.
You got the scammer becoming the scammed.
����

Smart move
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Mub4luv(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2022
Even this fraudster is saying he wants to frustrate another colleague like him!

This guy is a fraudster. He sold a small sized Pam slippers to me and has failed to change it despite assuring me that it’s a big 45. The shoe was just a fit for someone that wears 42. He had refused to take my calls nor respond to WhatsApp messages. I guarantee that he would disappoint you. I do not expect such behaviour from an online seller. I took care of all dispatch cost and ready to foot it again
Re: How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) by Mub4luv(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
Even you yourself, a fraudster!

This guy is a fraudster. He sold a small sized Pam slippers to me and has failed to change it despite assuring me that it’s a big 45. The shoe was just a fit for someone that wears 42. He had refused to take my calls nor respond to WhatsApp messages. I guarantee that he would disappoint you. I do not expect such behaviour from an online seller. I took care of all dispatch cost and ready to foot it again

(1) (Reply)

Website For NDLEA 2023 Recruitment Online CBT Test / Jewel - Jolly Jus Come / Interview With The Nairaland King!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.