Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

11 Sites Like Upwork For Freelancers Who Need Clients Fast - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 11 Sites Like Upwork For Freelancers Who Need Clients Fast (326 Views)

Payment Platform For Freelancers / How To BOMB Whatsapp And Get Over 10,000 Sure Clients daily from Any Country. / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Sites Like Upwork For Freelancers Who Need Clients Fast by fatokitemi: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
There’s absolutely no question sites like Upwork can be a really quick way to find new clients and get freelance jobs.

I used to be skeptical of sites like Upwork thinking only low-balling clients hung out there—waiting to take advantage of unsuspecting freelancers.

After learning more about sites like Upwork, I have to admit: I was wrong.

I spent a full year checking in via podcast every week with my friend Andy who quit his job to start freelancing full-time. After learning how to get jobs on Upwork, Andy spent the first 18+ months of his full-time freelance career exclusively using the platform.

And he did really well for himself.

He kept increasing his prices over and over again until he was making WAY more than he ever did working for someone else.

I’ll admit, there are some freelancers who can never seem to make sites like Upwork really work for them. I understand. Sites like Upwork can be over-crowded in certain niches and you really have to work hard to stand out.

If you’re just getting started as freelancer, however, or maybe you want to freelance a little on the side, sites like Upwork can provide an easy, steady, flow of potential new projects to help you get your feet under you.

Not only is Upwork itself a pretty worthwhile option for getting started as a freelancer, there are quite a few Upwork competitors that can provide the foot-in-the-door you need to get started as a freelancer as well.

While using sites like Upwork may not be the perfect long-term strategy to use for the rest of your freelancing career, it’s a great way to build your portfolio and learn what it’s like to work with clients.

click on the link below to review the list
[url]https://denteltech..com/2021/09/11-sites-like-upwork-for-freelancers.html [/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of 150k To Pay 200k In 2months / 3 Types Of Posts I Will Never Read In Nairaland In 2022 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.