Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,592 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

22 Acres Of Land Available For Sale At Ikate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 22 Acres Of Land Available For Sale At Ikate (209 Views)

JOINT VENTURE: 22 Acres Of Land For Joint Venture At Isheri Opic After Berger / JOINT VENTURE: 22 Acres Of Land For Joint Venture At Isheri Opic After Berger / For Sale: Vacant 11bay Warehouse On 22 Acres Of At Sango Ota. N2B. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

22 Acres Of Land Available For Sale At Ikate by denigma2(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dear property developer, cooperative society or investor,

I bring you good news and glad tidings!

There is a large parcel of land at Ikate Elegushi which is currently available for sale.

Features
It is sandfilled and in a prime location
Title: Governor's Consent
Size: 22.5acres (89,000sqm)
Price:180k/sqm (negotiable)
The neighbouring lands are sold for 250-280k per sqm.

The owner can sell from 20,000sqm upwards.

This is a very rare opportunity for developers, companies and investors.

For more enquiries, contact
FRP Projects Limited
frpprojectsltd@gmail.com
Re: 22 Acres Of Land Available For Sale At Ikate by JavaScript9091: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
denigma2:
Dear property developer, cooperative society or investor,

I bring you good news and glad tidings!

There is a large parcel of land at Ikate Elegushi which is currently available for sale.

Features

It is sandfilled and in a prime location
Title: Governor's Consent
Size: 22.5acres (89,000sqm)
Price:180k/sqm (negotiable)
The neighbouring lands are sold for 250-280k per sqm.

The owner can sell from 20,000sqm upwards.

This is a very rare opportunity for developers, companies and investors.

For more enquiries, contact
FRP Projects Limited
frpprojectsltd@gmail.com

Hello denigma2 I saw that you sent me a PM. Unfortunately i don't have access to the email used to register this moniker again. You can contact me with the email or Whatsapp number on my signature or I can contact you with through the phone number you posted on this thread. You can quote this post if you want me to contact you

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Build *ayhomes And Garden* / Fibre / Fiberglass Transparent Roofing Sheet Price In Nigeria / Machine Tool In Sangotedo And Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.