Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How To Relocate To Austrailia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Relocate To Austrailia (1907 Views)

A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Relocate To Austrailia by headboyprince(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
please how does one relocate to austrailia and get a Job there as a programmer. do i need to apply for a school certificate first or get a job first
Re: How To Relocate To Austrailia by Nreebge: 5:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Following and interested.
Re: How To Relocate To Austrailia by pseudonomer: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2021
headboyprince:
please how does one relocate to austrailia and get a Job there as a programmer. do i need to apply for a school certificate first or get a job first

I would advice to get the job first. Then you have 70% success rate.
Re: How To Relocate To Austrailia by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2021
Remove your mind from there. Their express entry cost 5000 USD to even start the process. A job doesn't guarantee movement. I work with an Australian company and its still impossible to move.
Re: How To Relocate To Austrailia by Gentleman001: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Remove your mind from there. Their express entry cost 5000 USD to even start the process. A job doesn't guarantee movement. I work with an Australian company and its still impossible to move.
How easily is it to get a job as data scientist with Australian company(remotely). And can share a site I can seek for one
Re: How To Relocate To Austrailia by Samken2: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
How can I apply for student visa from Nigeria
Re: How To Relocate To Austrailia by ednut1(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Samken2:

How can I apply for student visa from Nigeria
by looking for a school online and applying. Be ready to spend 8m to 13m
Re: How To Relocate To Austrailia by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
headboyprince:
There is a Permanent resident visa thread for Australia. Go check the thread out, it's a DIY process. Justwise can help with link.

1 Like

Re: How To Relocate To Austrailia by BigDawsNet: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Relocation to Australia and Canada is more like the same

Tho Australia na Superior
Why don't you run a masters program in one of the most popular school in Sidney

Getting a workpermit at these pandemic period is impossible.

Australia is on total lockdown...no company will file for your permit

1 Like

Re: How To Relocate To Austrailia by Germaineus: 12:44am On Sep 19, 2021
Please which universities in Australia can one do masters with a scholarship?
Re: How To Relocate To Austrailia by OmozV: 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please does anyone know anything about the permanent resident visa application to Australia? Please share thread or link. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Schengen Visa : Austria / Lgbo Name Of Fishes With Their English Names / Which Canadian University Accepts Pay On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.