Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos (36608 Views)

Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2021
fabiano09:

What about you that is concerned about your identity, using a white womans dp
we are talking about Esther. Wetin carry my dp come this matter now?
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Mikael0407(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

If they kidnap this one now and rape her people will start blaming men for not controlling their things. undecided
Must they rape? Just because the girl's dressed like a prostitute is not a license to rape sad
If u want her that bad pay her money and lay her undecided
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Omu yen kere and then otise walee grin
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by clothingonline(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2021
Olodo24:
The Tacha year....2019. Frodd been use her catch cruise
Omo you be boss oooo u know then
I only know you once you very popular in the house I guess she was evicted early b4 I took interest in d season
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Bunmhi(f): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Sexy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Pusyiter(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2021
If you get, you go still show am
The ones you dey show men nko like your hot legs, fine face in a make up etc, no be the same thing? undecided
Beebah2000:
I wonder why some women dey expose their body. Wetin we wan see way we never see before? undecided undecided
Na wa ooo......
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2021
I thought they said this girl is a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by slowice(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Business must go on... Aggressive marketing
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by charlypoker(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Gistblog9ja:
BBNAIJA Esther Agunbiade took to her Instagram page to pose these sexy swimwear in new style.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT2dfnJsqtC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wetin come remain again?
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Pusyiter:
If you get, you go still show am
The ones you dey show men nko like your hot legs, fine face in a make up etc, no be the same thing? undecided
una no no something but una wan still judge, go and sit down joor.
You think say na all women get time to dey show men body, do make up.
I no get that time.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by observanc1: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2021
clothingonline:
I don’t know her which year?

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Esther last season. Very brilliant girl that Frodd cried and died for

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by observanc1: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
I thought they said this girl is a lawyer
she is.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Pusyiter(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2021
kikikikiki
Dont worry, when you get the time, your language will change.
Beebah2000 my G grin
Beebah2000:
una no no something but una wan still judge, go and sit down joor.
You think say na all women get time to dey show men body, do make up.
I no get that time.
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2021
Pusyiter:
kikikikiki
Dont worry, when you get the time, your language will change.
Beebah2000 my G grin
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by SenecaTheYonger: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2021
addictiv:
It's like women are born with an innate desire to expose their bodies

Have you seen women’s comment section when they post pictures like this? You will understand why.
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by bluefilm: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Bitch is desperately seeking attention.

I wonder why she's doing it now.
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Ramanto(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Like they have nothing else to be proud of except their nudes.
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
I wonder why some women dey expose their body. Wetin we wan see way we never see before? undecided undecided
Na wa ooo......

That's olosho marketing.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Kingrefreshed: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo......

Close your eyes nah. Even eve for garden of Eden expose her body scatter. So no be today e start

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Bahamas95(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Just mistakenly walk into this girl in her room wearing pant and she will quickly grab a wrapper to cover herself......She will query why you didn't knock before opening the door.

Na the same pant she dey show the whole world so...... Confused people.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by maestro299: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2021
BigJoe19:
Not everyone is like you, what is there to see in her disgusting body?
Her body is not disgusting Oga, it's banging hot. I'm very sure your babe figure no reach quarter of this girl own. If I lie, post her picture make we see...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by foniskia(f): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Your mates dey buy mansion na hot bikini you dey slay up and down�

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2021
observanc1:
she is.
is this not tantamount to infamous conduct as a lawyer? She should be disbarred.
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by yusufmurry: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo......

It's a gimmick. They know they target.

Tomorrow is will delicate a new house or latest car brand and tag it hardworking and grace.

Life is full of choices. Just wish anyone goodluck in whatever they chose to do

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Chilavet219(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
[quote author=Yungstallion post=105895935]A time is coming where unclothedness will be seen as a norm in the society
The time is here already �
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
we are talking about Esther. Wetin carry my dp come this matter now?
Check your dictionary it’s called hypocrisy , it means you’re a hypocrite and have no moral standing to chastise another human being, live and let live
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Kindness218:
Next
Lmfao
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by annyz: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2021
optimistic0001:
Apart from appearing half naked, it seems they is nothing this our female celebrity can use to trend again ohh

They should better start going naked.
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by Dickcious(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Gistblog9ja:
BBNAIJA Esther Agunbiade took to her Instagram page to pose these sexy swimwear in new style.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT2dfnJsqtC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Over to FRODD�
Re: Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos by faithfull18(f): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2021
No sense of decency, no shame again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.