Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Reasons Why You Should Wear A Dress To Work - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reasons Why You Should Wear A Dress To Work (449 Views)

Lady Wears Skipmy Dress To An Event (Photos, Video) / Anjy Luminee's Dress To Bobrisky’s 30th Birthday Party Causes Stir / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Wear A Dress To Work by HeebuksRoyalty(f): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2021
Someone once gave me a complement on how he loves a dress on me, lol. Often times I go with a dress than other silhouette. A dress is a one-piece garment worn by women and girls that covers the body and extend to the knee and below. I hope you have a clue now about what am discussing. There are reasons why you should try shopping for dresses from now on and you will not regret it.
THEY ARE EASY TO WEAR
This might be one of my favorite reasons for wearing a dress. It saves you the stress and time of putting on multiple items especially when you are the very busy type.
THEY ARE CHARMING
From my perspective, dresses are inclusive and suitable for all body shapes and types. Wearing certain cuts can accentuate or minimize specific area to make you feel more confident. Instead of hiding your body, dresses celebrate it and flatter it in the best possible way, which is the most important thing when it comes to getting dressed.
DRAWING THE RIGHT ATTENTION
Like I said about someone complementing me earlier, dresses assist ladies to draw the right attention because they make you look sharp and confidence thus boosting their self-confidence.
I wouldn’t say you should not put on whatever you like but in my opinion a dress makes a woman look more feminine.
Thanks for reading through.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Wear A Dress To Work by lilvicky68(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2021
Easy to wear and pull

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot Fake Yeezy 380 Mist? / 2022 Kids Hairstyles Girls Easy Black Braids + Cornrows || Little Girls Back To / Authentic Shoes Discover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.