Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? (1691 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? by Babaijeshaa: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Life has never been so fair to me and I've been to different clerics telling me to evacuate my environment. I've been through hell in my home town and it's really affecting me. After many years of enduring hardship and suffering, one cleric tops me to relocate. Not that I don't want to relocate all these years but I don't know anybody anywhere because I spent most of my life in my hometown. No friends outside the state.. Can I relocate to an unknown place and maybe walk up to someone and narrate my journey maybe he/she will at least help me to find work or give me some days accommodation? I love to be in Lagos.
Re: Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? by thuxzwda1: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Babaijeshaa:
I love to be in Lagos.

Na mad people full dah place OP
Re: Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? by chjniv: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
who has gone for agricultural tore before? please, do they usually ask that you pay 165k for medicals? someone is selling such an opportunity to my brother and i just wanna be sure that he's not being scammed
Re: Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? by GboyegaD(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Think more about where opportunities abound the most. If you seek white collar opportunities, consider places like Lagos, Abuja, and maybe Port Harcourt.

If what you seek is just a living and wouldn't mind what you find yourself doing, any other state capital should be good for a start.

1 Like

Re: Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? by Babaijeshaa: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
thuxzwda1:

Na mad people full dah place OP
k
Any better option?
Re: Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? by Babaijeshaa: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
GboyegaD:
Think more about where opportunities abound the most. If you seek white collar opportunities, consider places like Lagos, Abuja, and maybe Port Harcourt.

If what you seek is just a living and wouldn't mind what you find yourself doing, any other state capital should be good for a start.
Thank you bro
Re: Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? by traveladdict: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
if you have the means , you don't need to know anyone b4 you relocate to a place

2 Likes

Re: Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? by Babaijeshaa: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
traveladdict:
if you have the means , you don't need to know anyone b4 you relocate to a place
Means as how?
Re: Can I Relocate To An Unknown Place? by Fidelismaria: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Babaijeshaa:

Means as how?

Means = money! Owo! Ego! Kudi!

(1) (Reply)

Romania Student Visa / 4 Most Annoying Things To Airline Travelers / Road To ANAMBRA state from LAGOS state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.