Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Fiction Authors Survey - Help Us Build A New, Better Kind Of Publishing Platform - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fiction Authors Survey - Help Us Build A New, Better Kind Of Publishing Platform (238 Views)

10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiction Authors Survey - Help Us Build A New, Better Kind Of Publishing Platform by verabetsy(f): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dear Authors,

I am part of a digital publishing startup whose team is developing an exciting new kind of social storytelling platform. To that end, we are collecting feedback on the key challenges currently faced by fiction authors in a survey. Your input will be crucial to shape what this platform will do and how!

The creators behind this project believe two things: 1. That a borderless world for authors is possible, and 2. That authors deserve to be paid for their work!

Help us build a platform that makes those two beliefs a reality. The survey can be found here: https://forms.gle/SAaMoKsUpboKthxr9

If you would like to provide your opinion on this, please click on the link. This survey is only available for 24 hours.
Re: Fiction Authors Survey - Help Us Build A New, Better Kind Of Publishing Platform by OkoliFavour: 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Interesting. Just filled in the survey. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

[Closed] Professional Editors Needed ASAP / Shift The Frontiers Of Knowledge With Grammerly, Quillbot And Turnitin / Oboh Francis Nkemakolam: Shall I Compare My Love To Thou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.