Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Do People Expect Pity When Doing Contributions (esusu) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do People Expect Pity When Doing Contributions (esusu) (175 Views)

NSDC Hails BUA Foods On Contributions Towards Development Of Sugar Sector / Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. / Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Expect Pity When Doing Contributions (esusu) by Dodoproperties: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
I have a colleague that will always come to you for almost everything, people are tired of his begging and self inflicted suffering, he eats groundnuts almost everyday instead of good food, and will be telling those going to eat if he could come with them,

As in, who in his right senses uses 85% of their salary to be doing contributions? you made your decisions, yet expect everyone to feel your pain,

Like I'm I going to share from the money?

Do you know anyone like that too?
Re: Why Do People Expect Pity When Doing Contributions (esusu) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
am coming

(1) (Reply)

Quickbooks Error 1712:manage The Erroe Code / Get A Professional Website And App Development At Cheap Price And Upload On Play / Santuscom Secures Over $1.2m Facilities From CBN, Boi, Suntrust, NIRSAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.