Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Am Looking For ( U-miner ) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am Looking For ( U-miner ) (873 Views)

Free Bnb Miner ( No Deposit Or Investment) / Get Paid $3.36 Worth Of Dogecoin Every 24hrs Using This Free Dogecoin Miner / Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Looking For ( U-miner ) by Finesoul(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Greetings, Fellow Nairaland. Please, where can I find U-MINER APP online? I searched the app store, play store and google but couldn't find it in any of them. Thank you all for your generous contributions.
Re: Am Looking For ( U-miner ) by ANTIGAY(m): 1:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Finesoul:
Greetings, Fellow Nairaland. Please, where can I find U-MINER APP online? I searched the app store, play store and google but couldn't find it in any of them. Thank you all for your generous contributions.
IN OTHER WORDS, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHO WILL SCAM YOU

GOODLUCK cool

2 Likes

Re: Am Looking For ( U-miner ) by Eduwa4: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the renec token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: renec
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 renec/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the renec mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/3203144

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining renec”

6. You will reactivate your mining session every 24hrs

7. If you can, the more friends you invite, the more friends for you

If you missed BNB, Don't miss renec!

Enjoy
Re: Am Looking For ( U-miner ) by GPAdams(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ask Joshua Adiele the only custodian and all-time giver of u-miner. he will scam the hell out of you. First he will used his first phone number to chat you on WhatsApp as someone who's trying to help you out, and then give you his number to call, once you call he will start the lies of been the only one opportune to own the app called u-miner. Thirdly, after convincing about how the app works and the two versions available he that is, version 1 and 2 then proceed to demand for money to sell harshrate at the cost of 2,100NGN. following the payment, he will then reveal another demand for 14,000NGN for whatever I've forgotten that was wia I stop fooling myself and refused to send it, then he said I should send my bank account details to enable him refund my 2,100NGN. TO THIS DAY I'VE NOT RECEIVE A DIM.
I've taken my time to write this epistle so as țo save many will-be victims of this slammer called Joseph Adiele. Bellow are his bank account information he sent to me.

1 Like

Re: Am Looking For ( U-miner ) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2021
GPAdams:
Ask Joshua Adiele the only custodian and all-time giver of u-miner. he will scam the hell out of you. First he will used his first phone number to chat you on WhatsApp as someone who's trying to help you out, and then give you his number to call, once you call he will start the lies of been the only one opportune to own the app called u-miner. Thirdly, after convincing about how the app works and the two versions available he that is, version 1 and 2 then proceed to demand for money to sell harshrate at the cost of 2,100NGN. following the payment, he will then reveal another demand for 14,000NGN for whatever I've forgotten that was wia I stop fooling myself and refused to send it, then he said I should send my bank account details to enable him refund my 2,100NGN. TO THIS DAY I'VE NOT RECEIVE A DIM.
I've taken my time to write this epistle so as țo save many will-be victims of this slammer called Joseph Adiele. Bellow are his bank account information he sent to me.
omo! This same number sent me this message just this morning. I searched for U-miner I was redirected to nairaland then I saw your post. I'm blocking him asap.
Re: Am Looking For ( U-miner ) by Gabreal7d: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Wow! Thank you so much, I was ask to pay 4100 before he can send the app.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now! / 7 Steps In Becoming A Successful Investor / New Crypto Crypto Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.