Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) (40270 Views)

Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind / Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over His Fleet Of Exotic Cars / Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) by Enugupikin: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
aminusodiq:
abi oloriburuku leleyi ni? Did i quote you? How many people uses such corolla for taxi in Nigeria? You are extremely atupid for your comment...
Idiot people use more than that for bolt cheesy cheesy
Re: Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) by Mavenladan(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
You mean these people are still battling covid up till now?

However, this is a good idea, the cars cannot become useless occupying space, let it add value too.[/quote]
U mean like a president in an ECOWAS state?
Re: Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) by Regex: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
@Explorers, why do you keep repeating writeups on each comment? Is that how to do blogging?
Re: Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) by aminusodiq(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Enugupikin:

Idiot people use more than that for bolt cheesy cheesy
with that population? Oponu... Why attack me when i didnt qoute you in the first place. You must be very daft.... My coment dosent deserve such stupid attacks from you. You are just a bitter, crazy and mentally retarded being.. Cos i realized you copied thesame coment for more than three people. Go get a life lad... This world dosent deserve stupidd people like you
Re: Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) by PlanktonX: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oya Rasaki, come see the corolla wey you dey take oppress for hood, NA him dem dey take plant ugwu and peteto oooo grin
Re: Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
See NDU starter pack�
Re: Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) by caandi: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheapest Car Deals In Port Harcourt. Check For Updates / Why The Sudden Madness For Benz Cars? / **PRE-ORDERING FROM THE USA AT REAL TIME BIDDING .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.