Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Invest In My Bar And Cash Out 50% Of Your Investment As Your Turn Over - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In My Bar And Cash Out 50% Of Your Investment As Your Turn Over (339 Views)

Best Way To Turn Over Profit From 5 Million Naira / Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / Are You Really Needs This Viable Home Base Biz Investment As Part Time ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In My Bar And Cash Out 50% Of Your Investment As Your Turn Over by notttty(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Hi nairalanders,
Ok this might sound me or unbelievable but I have a good deal at hand for anyone who is brace enough to walk on this path with me, I reposted to abuja s little over one year now and close to my work place I found this abandoned bar n hotel that's up for fajr, from the stories I was told the other died but family couldn't na it, it use to be a popular bar n a place people like to hang out because of its location, and there is this small land just infront of it that you've it the nature feel, trust me it's a hidden treasure, to cut the story sorry, I bought this place then in the process of renovation I actually run off of cash, did I mention I have extended the land lot to the river bank with a 6 feet concrete feel inside the river bank that has did strong, and an expanding perimeter fence with concrete blocks, it has a 4rooms attached to a spanning hall for a private lounge according to my plan, a bar area, a garden and a court yard. .
The problem rough now it's that I'm less on find to complete the project and my protection now is 1.5m , if I can find an investir willing to invest in this ideas of mind with a signed agreement, I'm willing to pay 750k interest in the said amount to be invested for a period of 14months. Kindly reach out for details and pictorial evidence as well as video calls to be sure and how legit this is.

Zia Abdul
Call and WhatsApp
Re: Invest In My Bar And Cash Out 50% Of Your Investment As Your Turn Over by touche(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Where is it located?
Re: Invest In My Bar And Cash Out 50% Of Your Investment As Your Turn Over by notttty(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
touche:
Where is it located?
Abuja, airport road
Re: Invest In My Bar And Cash Out 50% Of Your Investment As Your Turn Over by SavageResponse(m): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
notttty:

Abuja, airport road

Are you saying that the bar is still available even after 2 years?
Re: Invest In My Bar And Cash Out 50% Of Your Investment As Your Turn Over by notttty(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
SavageResponse:

Are you saying that the bar is still available even after 2 years?
Yes because after the renovation and the tilling I got to go back to focus on my job, they I ran out of money but now the option is either sale or lease. There is a four bedroom rooms as a motel as well. Just before the airport. The road beside the military checkpoint.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Safest Platform To Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria? / Honest Review On Bank2wallet.com / 7 Ways To Minimize Risk In A Real Estate Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.