Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public (45408 Views)

Actresses Storm Imo For Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death / Chief Imo Visits Pete Edochie With Gifts On His 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by NwekeUG(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Moment Rita Edochie Slapped Chief Imo for Licking Cup of Ice Cream With Hand at Public Event

Veteran Nollywood actress Rita Edochie slapped popular actor, Longinus Anokwute (aka Chief Imo) for licking a cup of ice cream with his fingers at an event, IgbereTV reports.

The actor who was a guest at a public event was served a cup of ice cream and lost his composure for a few seconds while enjoying the ice cream.

Veteran actress Rita Edochie who was seated beside the actor was quick to caution him with a slap on the back.

Sharing the clip, Chief Imo wrote;

" I forgot that we were in the public....::::: my village people just embarrassed me! Thanks for reminding me mummy yo! @ritaedochie @amaranne1"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7a263I5nh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk0LGRy3Fzw

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by insidelife22(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2021
op na play na.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Lamasta(m): 7:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Skit I guess grin

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by EmmaJnr1: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Chief Imo the new Mr Ibu lols....very funny man

148 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by BadEnglish(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2021
That guy na cruise Sha, the idiott still wan lick serviette. grin

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Bluntguy: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Lol. I like Chief Imo and Ndaa Leeti a lot.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Juliusmomoh: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Funny

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin

So funny

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by McStoic(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Dede nwere way. Imo to the world...

4 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by slawormiir: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Damnnn niggar
One hell of a scripted moda fuckkking skit

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by kingzjay(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Someone cannot LICK in peace again nii....

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by PointZerom: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
grin

Thief Imo is a clown.

5 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Alexas58: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Laughter is the only way out of the hardship of the present economy in Nigeria.
They promised us $1= #1.

Let’s celebrate that as at Sat 18 September 2021, the naira has fallen and is at $1= 574

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by FalseProphet1(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Chief will venture into politics, I see him joining APC, I see him contesting in the next election.

This I have seen.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by iHart(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2021
Hahaha, this is scripted.

Why is it that he looked at her before using his handwheel? Why is it that she only looked when he used his hands? Hahahaha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by valentinenkem: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Ok we are watching
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2021
grin

I sell quality and affordable window blind, 3D wallpaper, flock wallpaper and 3D wall panel. Check my signature for pictures and contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Etizz: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Lol...I wonder why people are ashamed of what they do....in public or not, its already his habit....
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by centilad(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2021
For the Camera grin
NwekeUG:
Moment Rita Edochie Slapped Chief Imo for Licking Cup of Ice Cream With Hand at Public Event

Veteran Nollywood actress Rita Edochie slapped popular actor, Longinus Anokwute (aka Chief Imo) for licking a cup of ice cream with his fingers at an event, IgbereTV reports.

The actor who was a guest at a public event was served a cup of ice cream and lost his composure for a few seconds while enjoying the ice cream.

Veteran actress Rita Edochie who was seated beside the actor was quick to caution him with a slap on the back.

Sharing the clip, Chief Imo wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7a263I5nh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk0LGRy3Fzw
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Kevinsamba: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2021
All man with em own hustle smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by gerrardomendes(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Someone cannot lick in peace again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by babyfaceafrica: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Which type of news be this?
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Very funny.Meanwhile those with lower packages on dstv contact me to upgrade to compact to watch this weekend premier league matches.
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Mindlog: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
A clown. cheesy

43 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by anochuko01(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Acting dey their blood

4 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Yankee101: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
So some comedians na 24 hours a days

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Bigflamie(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
The parrot mouth Chief Imo grin This dude don't just need to follow script in acting, he flows naturally. That's talent.

32 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by abobote: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Lol, this guy mumu nah follow come

4 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by YouAreUseless: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
Chief Imo the new Mr Ibu lols....very funny man
How you go compare this nonentity with Mr Ibu

YouAreUseless
Re: Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public by Emola12(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2021
chai no be juju be dat? even my 3yrs old boy no fit do dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Photo / Naira Marley Buys Customised Diamond Neck Chain (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.