Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Meet Emmagcee, The Wave-making Nigerian Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet Emmagcee, The Wave-making Nigerian Artist (184 Views)

Download Mp3: Nle Choppa - 2020 Xxl Freshman Cypher Ft. Rod Wave, Lil Tjay / Tito Flex - The Wave / My Songs Will Ride The Wave Of Nigerian Music Going Global- Akin James (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Emmagcee, The Wave-making Nigerian Artist by EmmanuelDaralo: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2021
EmmaGcee is an underground artist currently making wave in Nigeria. He recently dropped a new single which he titled Fall, in the condensed interview down below, the youngster gave us a glimpse into his life and music.

1. Can we meet you?

Emmagcee: My name is Gbaniyi chinedu Emmanuel but am populary known as Emmagcee

2. How did music start for you?

Emmagcee: I have always been in love with music since I was a child, because my dad was always playing Christian songs like fr mbaka Ebenezer obey, and so many other music, so I have always wanted to do music

3. Any opposition to your music career.

Emmagcee: At first from my dad because he wanted me to go to school and become a doctor but my mom has been very supportive from day one.

4. How was it like recording your first song?

Emmagcee: I was very nervous because when I walked into the studio I was so eager to drop something at the same time I was afraid, all thanks to my producer BIGBEATs he was very helpful.

5. Tell us about your educational background?.

Emmagcee: Nothing much bro. After my secondary school I wanted to further but due to lack of funds I have to leave school, though I still have plans of going back to school,

6. What's the inspiration behind your current single “Fall”?

Emmagcee: My new single fall is my present situation it's how am feeling at the moment and it's the feeling of every youth especially coming from a poor background so fall is just My prayer request to God.

7. Do you play any musical instrument?

Emmagcee: No but I'm learning some instrument �� like guitar and piano.

8. How many songs have you recorded and how many have you released so far?

Emmagcee: I have recorded quite a lot of stuff but I have just released about 8 tracks.

9. Who were the artists you listened to while growing up?

Emmagcee: lot's of them ohh I grew up around music from my elder sister being a choir mistress and my mom also leading the Catholic women organization in their music competition, I listened to fr mbaka, Ebenezer obey, etc.

10. Tell me the last five albums you listened to?

Emmagcee: Made in Lagos, distant relatives, brymo yellow, asa album, show dem camp album.

11. What are you plan before the year ends? Any single or EP in the work.

Emmagcee: lot's of plans well an EP will come eventually next year hopefully but for now more singles.

The link to fall: https://audiomack.com/emmagcee/song/15130799

Re: Meet Emmagcee, The Wave-making Nigerian Artist by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2021
All the best.
Keep it up.
Say No to drugs.
More winnings!

(1) (Reply)

All Upcoming Music Artist/comedian Need This / Ckay - Nkechi Turn Up / LSY - ROLL LIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.