Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

An Ecommerce Startup Company Is In Need Of Investorss - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / An Ecommerce Startup Company Is In Need Of Investorss (277 Views)

How To Develop An Ecommerce App For Your Business? / Instantcoins.ng : The Amazing Crypto Startup That’s Taking Nigeria By Storm / Want To Build An Ecommerce Store? Wait! Try A Simple Free Store On Vend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Ecommerce Startup Company Is In Need Of Investorss by Dejiyussuf: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2021
Hello friend ,

My I am Yussuf and I run a local ecommerce business here in Nigeria that I wish to take to the next level next year.

You will agree with me that ecommerce business is a business that can never run out of fashion as people keep buying things in as much as there are demands.

In fact I have made millions from it personally.

But I want to take it to the next level and I can do this as a one man business.

I need nothing less than 10 million naira to run an ecom business that can bring in over 30 million naira a month at its peak.

That's why I am calling out to well meaning investors who have a minimum of 1 million naira to invest in my Ecom start business.

Interested?
Kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp on this number ; 09045470462 and let's deal.

Re: An Ecommerce Startup Company Is In Need Of Investorss by FreeStuffsNG: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Dejiyussuf:
Hello friend ,

My I am Yussuf and I run a local ecommerce business here in Nigeria that I wish to take to the next level next year.

You will agree with me that ecommerce business is a business that can never run out of fashion as people keep buying things in as much as there are demands.

In fact I have made millions from it personally.

But I want to take it to the next level and I can do this as a one man business.

I need nothing less than 10 million naira to run an ecom business that can bring in over 30 million naira a month at its peak.

That's why I am calling out to well meaning investors who have a minimum of 1 million naira to invest in my Ecom start business.

Interested?
Kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp on this number ; 09045470462 and let's deal.
Good morning Mr Yussuf. I think you may need to talk to friends, family too if you haven't, and your bankers for guidance if your inflow meets the requirements for the kind of funds you're looking for.
However, you can equally post this request for free on FreeStuffsNG so that many others can see it there and show interest.
All the best. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Open Your Third Eyes Chakra With Elidaziel / Used Laptop In Stock / If You Need A Pest Control Company Pls, Call 08027827111, 08033399194

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.