Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys (4111 Views)

I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says / Apple Set To Release The Iphone 13 In Nigeria / Apple To Release iPhone 13 In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by learnfaster(m): 3:58am On Sep 19, 2021
See the price here....

Cost about $1230 in Dollars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIjB7mDvmjk
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:05am On Sep 19, 2021
I would not say it's vanity
But how this white American tech has useless this world with just little modernization of a previous phone still baffles me if they have conscience at all

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by mu2sa2: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2021
What should baffle you is how our people allow themselves to be turned to mumu to be spending humongous amount of money on mere phone. This reminds me of a quote which says, nobody can make you a fool except with your permission.

5 Likes

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
But how this white American tech has useless this world with just little modernization of a previous phone still baffles me if they have conscience at all

mu2sa2:
What should baffle you is how our people allow themselves to be turned to mumu to be spending humongous amount of money on mere phone. This reminds me of a quote which says, nobody can make you a fool except with your permission.

See wailing. Oya invent your own that will useless this world so that you too can be cashing in billions. Nor be the same brain wein oyinbo get wey we get too? Abi our own brain na for kobo kobo afrobeats only grin ?

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by mu2sa2: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

See wailing. Oya invent your own that will useless this world so that you too can be cashing in billions. Nor be the same brain wein oyinbo get wey we get too? Abi our own brain na for kobo kobo afrobeats only grin ?
Chai, a case of talking before thinking!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Flamees(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I swear no Innovation at all using same design for three Years
Something Samsung Or Xiaomi cannot do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by BigMoneyeye: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2021
Who will buy one for me now undecided or maybe 2 sef
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2021
I'll buy it just for the security it offers.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by learnfaster(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2021
BigMoneyeye:
Who will buy one for me now undecided or maybe 2 sef
you won carry plot of land for hand grin
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by BigMoneyeye: 10:10am On Sep 19, 2021
learnfaster:
you won carry plot of land for hand grin
Who will give me 1 plot of land like this sef shocked shocked
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by KingTom(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
Chai, a case of talking before thinking!
No sir, a case of putting the anus to work rather than the brain grin
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Martinelli: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Abi oo dem be using poor man mentality las las nah this phone them dey use collect their loyal girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Martinelli: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nah because u poor nobody wan turn u to fool . infinix user be talking nonsense about iphone,to say u get the money u go buy ham nah

1 Like

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by emae009(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2021
Flamees:

I swear no Innovation at all using same design for three Years
Something Samsung Or Xiaomi cannot do

did it ever occur to you at some point that it may be a design choice for them... Right now if I show you a screen background with a notch, what comes to your mind first if not the iPhone??
Most of y'all really need to learn a thing or two in design.
There's no way you will see an iMac and mistake it for another computer. No way. Iconic for some reason

1 Like

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by seanwilliam(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2021
Dem no put gun for your head to buy it. Funnily enough, the phone is still gonna be the highest selling flagship for the year so what’s your stress ..

1 Like

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Flytime: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
emae009:

did it ever occur to you at some point that it may be a design choice for them... Right now if I show you a screen background with a notch, what comes to your mind first if not the iPhone??
There's no way you will see an iMac and mistake it for another computer. No way. Iconic for some reason
let’s say yes it’s a design choice to keep the notch until maybe a full display design is with no notch that supports the Face ID is achievable
Let’s talk about new features

List 5 features that’s the worth the 13 to be called the next big thing for apple
Infact the so called features aren’t worth a major upgrade,it should be a phone maybe an 11 or lower user should get instead of the 12 because it’s like a12 plus ,not a 12 user getting

In my opinion they should have called the 13 a 12s just like the did to their previous phones if they know they don’t have any major update for example the 6s 4s 5s and xs

1 Like

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Vivian16: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
I never use iphone 1 and they are already about iPhone 13, there is God oo, Abeg somebody should do Sunday for me ground no level at all
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by juniorstar(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
The days of Apple is coming to an end just like Nokia...if dey dont innovate.
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Blastedholligan: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
learnfaster:
See the price here....

Cost about $1230 in Dollars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIjB7mDvmjk
Omo, that's quite expensive
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Blastedholligan: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
HenryDion:
I'll buy it just for the security it offers.
that privacy sef still get leaks.
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Blastedholligan:
that privacy sef still get leaks.

Still ahead of Android...
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Blastedholligan: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
HenryDion:

Still ahead of Android...
well... I wish they'd where we can read it and see privacy ratings cos you'll agree with me that this privacy thingy, you heard it from someone or somewhere but alot of us have actually not researched it to confirm, if we're not being biase
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Blastedholligan:
well... I wish they'd where we can read it and see privacy ratings cos you'll agree with me that this privacy thingy, you heard it from someone or somewhere but alot of us have actually not researched it to confirm, if we're not being biase

Go and steal and iPhone.. Let's see if you can still use it. Especially the latest models. I'm talking about security, not privacy.
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Blastedholligan: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
HenryDion:

Go and steal and iPhone.. Let's see if you can still use it. Especially the latest models. I'm talking about security, not privacy.
okay. That's true sha but thought we was talking about privacy tho
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by ken6488(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol iPhone doesn't force any one to use his device
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by AREWAELENU: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
It's actually not for a regular Nigerian... Content creators who gets digital money could go for it but nah for me.

You police will not let u rest ordinary phantom dem stop one guy for road
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by mytime24(f): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Slayqueens una go double una hustle for this one ooo cheesy grin

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by FiverrTutor(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
I'm buying this.... Already tired of my present iPhone 12 pro

1 Like

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Flamees(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
emae009:

Lolz you have a point but Sometimes upgrading means a lot
Like Samsung I can easily know when you're with s20 and s21
Upgrade is when you have a whole different
Hard ware and Software combined with Design
Unlike Iphone 11 and 12
Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Ordinary $1250.
Meanwhile, I kept $1500 for Google pixel with 108megapixel camera.
I was expecting $5k with all the Nigeria's Hyping.

The PHONE Is of same price and same quality.
It's only exchange Rate that makes it appear expensive for Nigerians.
Nigerians should blame BUBU and not Apple.
It's even cheaper, if that's the price.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by emae009(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Flamees:

Lolz you have a point but Sometimes upgrading means a lot
Like Samsung I can easily know when you're with s20 and s21
Upgrade is when you have a whole different
Hard ware and Software combined with Design
Unlike Iphone 11 and 12

The only key different between the S20 and S21 is the camera arrangement and color palette. The front is identical.
S20 used different processor to the S21 so does the iPhone 11 and 12 but since it's the iPhone there's no different but it's Samsung so there's a difference in hardware.. that's funny
There's so much difference between iPhone 11 and 12 but you wouldn't know that.. if only you had said 12 and 13..

1 Like

Re: Price Of Iphone 13 In Nigeria Exposed Guys by emae009(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2021
Flytime:
let’s say yes it’s a design choice to keep the notch until maybe a full display design is with no notch that supports the Face ID is achievable
Let’s talk about new features

List 5 features that’s the worth the 13 to be called the next big thing for apple
Infact the so called features aren’t worth a major upgrade,it should be a phone maybe an 11 or lower user should get instead of the 12 because it’s like a12 plus ,not a 12 user getting

In my opinion they should have called the 13 a 12s just like the did to their previous phones if they know they don’t have any major update for example the 6s 4s 5s and xs

you didn't see improved camera abi but when Samsung or any other Android OEM does it it's a big thing.
I can tell you other improvements but what's the point when you have already decided that it's the iPhone so it's not worth it.
FYI look at the Android and you'd realize your same argument with their flagships, it's only "minor upgrade" over previous models but they change the camera settings and suddenly that's the big deal to you guys.
Go figure

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

N.d.a Kaduna, The Best Institution In Nigeria & The Best Military University In West Africa. / Finally Got The Samsung A30 Today / 6600 Cant Download Wit Opera Mini.opera's File Manager Doesnt Show The Phone & Mmc Folders(c:/ &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.