Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question (41113 Views)

Psquare’s Paul Okoye’s Marriage In Trouble As Wife Asks For Divorce / Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This / Wife Asks Husband To Get A Girlfriend And He Got One...She's Asking For Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Fearcom(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
booz:
Wives are fond of asking husbands the question; ' Is sex food?' just to make the husband look like a pervert and most times to kill his drive.

Husbands, please when next your wives ask this question, show her pictures of 'small girls with big gods' and explain to her how sex is worth more than food, it's worth Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, duplex, foreign getaway, iPhone 13 pro max, designer bags, shoes, watches and the likes.

Abi, what do small girls give to their big gods to deserve the 'huge returns'?

Hence a husband deserves enough of it from his wife, to EITHER or BOTH parties satisfaction.

Actually any woman who asks this question has indirectly exposed herself as a rehabilitated *****.

Just as a new car is a pleasure to ride a banged up car is a pain in the a****

So next time she ask just respond, "Shhh...Stip exposing yourself to *****
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by kay29000(m): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Microwhy:

What if you're indirectly exposing your wife to understand the worth of her pussy..

Plot twist. Lol
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by bizzibodi(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2021
Mumu abounds.
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by razzydoo(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Think I now understand that the future is truly femail. Omo mehn, too many Pomo men... sad
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by Codes151(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2021
This one no Dey every make sense!!!

Feed her and treat her well. She won't ask that.

She's hungry bro!!
Re: The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question by BluntCrazeMan: 3:57am On Sep 27, 2021
booz:
Wives are fond of asking husbands the question; ' Is sex food?' just to make the husband look like a pervert and most times to kill his drive.

Husbands, please when next your wives ask this question, show her pictures of 'small girls with big gods' and explain to her how sex is worth more than food, it's worth Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, duplex, foreign getaway, iPhone 13 pro max, designer bags, shoes, watches and the likes.

Abi, what do small girls give to their big gods to deserve the 'huge returns'?

Hence a husband deserves enough of it from his wife, to EITHER or BOTH parties satisfaction.
So, what if the wife understands it from another angle and start demanding expensive things in return for sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Bring Her Over To The US? / Am I Really A Bad Son? / Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.