Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps (1180 Views)

Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month / How I Made #500k In 8 Months / $9bn Dangote Refinery To Begin Test Production By May 2019 Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps by abbeylinconfoca(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2021
From the day that you decide that you want to start investing, you’ll likely have a lot of questions: how much should I invest? What should I invest in? For how long? How do I even get started?

Investing is not a “one-size-fits-all” concept, and there’s typically no right or wrong answer. Your strategy will depend on how much money you’re willing to invest, for how long, and how much risk you can tolerate. Below are the 8 steps that can help you start devising a plan:

Learn your investment options

Determine how much to invest

Start an investing

Open an investment account

Choose your investment strategy

Start investing early

Work with a financial advisor

Build your investment portfolio
Re: How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps by abbeylinconfoca(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Get ready to start investing
If u need a financial support
LIke where to invest in and make good profit
U can contact me on this number 08060713669
Re: How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps by abbeylinconfoca(m): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
The Top 10 Good Financial Goals That Everyone Should Have For 2021

If you haven’t realized this yet, I’m kind of a goal setting freak.

Some people do New Year’s resolutions.  That’s great, but I think you need to revisit your goals on a more consistent basis.  For me, that’s every 90 days.

Other people don’t bother to set goals. They choose – unconsciously at least – to rely on luck.

Let’s establish up front that goals are something more substantial than dreams or wishes.

They can start as dreams or wishes, but they have an action plan behind them that spells out how to convert a desire into something real.

That’s especially important when it comes to financial goals. Since they require regular investments of money and effort over a long period of time, you need to have a workable plan to bring them to reality.

Start by setting some financial goals. If you’ve never thought much about this, here are 10 good financial goals that everyone should make a priority in 2021.
1. Have a Well-Stocked Emergency Fund
2. Get Out of Debt – Completely
3. Plan For Early Retirement

4. Create Multiple Income Streams
5. Have Enough – But Not Too Much – Insurance to Cover Contingencies

6. Be Able to Live on Less Than You Earn – No Matter What

7. End Any Addiction to Stuff That You May Have

8. Plan to Do Work That You Love

9. Get Comfortable Sharing Your Good Fortune
10. Plan to Leave Your Financial House in Order Upon Your Death

For those that will love to be mining cryptocurrency a complete video guied that will show u application that allow to mine your coin free will be given to u and start earning daily
Re: How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps by abbeylinconfoca(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
For those that need the application should contact me on this number 08060713669
Re: How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps by Samken2: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
abbeylinconfoca:
The Top 10 Good Financial Goals That Everyone Should Have For 2021

If you haven’t realized this yet, I’m kind of a goal setting freak.

Some people do New Year’s resolutions.  That’s great, but I think you need to revisit your goals on a more consistent basis.  For me, that’s every 90 days.

Other people don’t bother to set goals. They choose – unconsciously at least – to rely on luck.

Let’s establish up front that goals are something more substantial than dreams or wishes.

They can start as dreams or wishes, but they have an action plan behind them that spells out how to convert a desire into something real.

That’s especially important when it comes to financial goals. Since they require regular investments of money and effort over a long period of time, you need to have a workable plan to bring them to reality.

Start by setting some financial goals. If you’ve never thought much about this, here are 10 good financial goals that everyone should make a priority in 2021.
1. Have a Well-Stocked Emergency Fund
2. Get Out of Debt – Completely
3. Plan For Early Retirement

4. Create Multiple Income Streams
5. Have Enough – But Not Too Much – Insurance to Cover Contingencies

6. Be Able to Live on Less Than You Earn – No Matter What

7. End Any Addiction to Stuff That You May Have

8. Plan to Do Work That You Love

9. Get Comfortable Sharing Your Good Fortune
10. Plan to Leave Your Financial House in Order Upon Your Death

For those that will love to be mining cryptocurrency a complete video guied that will show u application that allow to mine your coin free will be given to u and start earning daily
Pls I need the free cryto app
Re: How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps by Samken2: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
abbeylinconfoca:

From the day that you decide that you want to start investing, you’ll likely have a lot of questions: how much should I invest? What should I invest in? For how long? How do I even get started?

Investing is not a “one-size-fits-all” concept, and there’s typically no right or wrong answer. Your strategy will depend on how much money you’re willing to invest, for how long, and how much risk you can tolerate. Below are the 8 steps that can help you start devising a plan:

Learn your investment options

Determine how much to invest

Start an investing

Open an investment account

Choose your investment strategy

Start investing early

Work with a financial advisor

Build your investment portfolio
What's the best investment platforms
Re: How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps by abbeylinconfoca(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2021
For those that need cryto app should contact me on my WhatsApp number 08060713669
Re: How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps by abbeylinconfoca(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2021
And a complete video guide on how to use the application will be given to u
Re: How To Begin Investing In 8 Steps by Bablosik: 1:50am On Feb 15, 2022
A hell of a lot of suggestions! Lots of exciting information, and you write to the point. Not too long ago, I began to explore the investment market, visited many sites like this https://www.greedyrates.ca/, and over time scooped up a lot of helpful information for myself. Invest as much as you are willing to, don't invest all of your income. It's stupid. Just decide for yourself what you want to achieve. Investments like risk, and where there's a risk, there's a chance to make money! My advice is to invest a little at first to gain experience and invest only in reliable exchanges, like Binance. Do not be afraid, and you will succeed!

(1) (Reply)

Do Ikobo Accounts Work In Nigeria? / Forex Redefined / Sharp Copier Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.