Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,021 members, 7,859,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. (828 Views)

10 Types Of Nigerian Crypto Bros You Will Meet Online / Any Sure 2 Odd?? Make I Carry 10K Play Am / Receive 13$ Just Enter Your ETH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by 24brains(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2021
There's this friend of mine I always adviced to invest in landed properties. Buy land and re-sell at a profit and not rush to buy a car!

I have three landed properties worth 10million naira and i aspire to buy more.

Presently i live in a rented flat and have no plans of buying a liability(car) now. My plan is to have more investments to sustain my liabilities.

But my eyes clear today when i met this very friend at a shop moore with his newly acquired car. I was happy for him and we had some gists.

It started raining while we were still shoping and discusing. So when we finished, he asked if i was going home straight away and i said yes. We reside in the same neighbourhood and he was going home too.

I and my girlfriend head to his car to be droped off. On geting to the car, he bluntly told me "Bros Enter your land make i enter my car abeg" and he zoomed off leaving us there.

i felt humiliated and emberassed. now i want to sell one of the property to buy a car. Car matters abeg
Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2021
You were not supposed to have real estate properties in the first place if you are not strong hearted.

You have real estate investment worth about 10m, It should not be that difficult for you to save up 3m to buy a basic car. We should try to balance everything in life, not like you would live forever. Death can come anytime o!, try to enjoy your life too.

But first you invest then use profit from investment to get other things that bring comfort in life that are not investment like cars and some luxury stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by 24brains(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
You were not supposed to have real estate properties in the first place if you are not strong hearted.

You have real estate investment worth about 10m, It should not be that difficult for you to save up 3m to buy a basic car. We should try to balance everything in life, not like you would live forever. Death can come anytime o!, try to enjoy your life too.

But first you invest then use profit from investment to get other things that bring comfort in life that are not investment like cars and some luxury stuff.
very much appreciated. Truly life is short and needs to be enjoyed.
Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by emorse(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
24brains:
There's this friend of mine I always adviced to invest in landed properties. Buy land and re-sell at a profit and not rush to buy a car!

I have three landed properties worth 10million naira and i aspire to buy more.

Presently i live in a rented flat and have no plans of buying a liability(car) now. My plan is to have more investments to sustain my liabilities.

But my eyes clear today when i met this very friend at a shop moore with his newly acquired car. I was happy for him and we had some gists.

It started raining while we were still shoping and discusing. So when we finished, he asked if i was going home straight away and i said yes. We reside in the same neighbourhood and he was going home too.

I and my girlfriend head to his car to be droped off. On geting to the car, he bluntly told me "Bros Enter your land make i enter my car abeg" and he zoomed off leaving us there.

i felt humiliated and emberassed before my GF. now i want to sell my properties to buy car.
If "small" embarrassment grin like this is making you change your mind about investment, then you were never really convinced you were doing the right thing in the first place. Many successful people appeared odd when they first started off.

2 Likes

Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by Trumann: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Maybe you're an employee somewhere or yo are not in a position where you interface with clients directly and bill them for your services. When you get to that level, a very solid car will enhance your business and give you the ability to make more money.

2 Likes

Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Small embarrassment and you want to sell off your investment, just get a nice car that you can afford the maintenance like 3m or 4m... Land appreciate but car doesn't, be wise....
Your friend can be driving new car and may have built a house that you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by sats: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
You call that your friend?

Funny

1 Like

Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by 24brains(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Small embarrassment and you want to sell off your investment, just get a nice car that you can afford the maintenance like 3m or 4m... Land appreciate but car doesn't, be wise....
Your friend can be driving new car and may have built a house that you don't know
car is a goal now aswear. I will sell just one to acquire one.
Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by MajesticKris: 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bros.. Buy car oohh cause cars don cheap now, most of the cars wey dey out now,na new cars from a broke yahoo boy, 1.5 will get you something Nice and clean...

Enjoy your life now oohh, cause that land wey you dey keep as investment, fit go for something unexpected...

Na 9ja we Dey!!

1 Like

Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by 24brains(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
MajesticKris:
Bros.. Buy car oohh cause cars don cheap now, most of the cars wey dey out now,na new cars from a broke yahoo boy, 1.5 will get you something Nice and clean...

Enjoy your life now oohh, cause that land wey you dey keep as investment, fit go for something unexpected...

Na 9ja we Dey!!
Jah bless. i contemplate going for either benz or lexus SUVs
Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by 24brains(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
sats:

Funny
Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by 24brains(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
sats:

Funny
funny enough, i was as shocked as buhari is to nigerians. It was a blow right to my face and i felt chimes run down my spine as i burried my head in shame.

But Maybe it was a brutal way of telling me to go get mine because i am a very hardened person.
Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by Terrier99: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
24brains:
Jah bless. i contemplate going for either benz or lexus SUVs

Poor judgment. Leave Benz and Lexus, get a clean toks Toyota. If an urgent business or investment need comes up and you decide to liquidate the car, you can sell it within 3 days.
Re: Bros Enter Your Land Make I Enter My Car. by 24brains(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Terrier99:

Poor judgment. Leave Benz and Lexus, get a clean toks Toyota. If an urgent business or investment need comes up and you decide to liquidate the car, you can sell it within 3 days.
waoo. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Nigeria Internal Injustice And Intimidation/two LSETF Evil Staff / Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? / I Want To Sell My 0.03492421 Btc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.