Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman (4510 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Enugu Top Politician Mobbed For Impregnating Secondary School Girl / Seventy-Five Year Old Man Arrested For Impregnating Thirteen-year Old Girl (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by leyopumpin(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2011
Shaibu Daniel,A 35-year-old farmer was docked on Wednesday, before a magistrates’ court sitting in Osogbo for impregnating a mad woman.

He was alleged to have impregnated one Shakirat Makinde believed to be a lunatic at Ota-efun area of Osogbo, the Osun State capital.

Daniel, a father of three kids, is married to one Mrs Alice Shuaibu, who travelled since last year December and is yet to return.

Daniel is facing a two-count charge of alleged assault and having a carnal knowlege of the lunatic and impregnating her.

According to the accused, he did not know that Shakirat Makinde was not mentally alright, adding that she came to his house dressed neatly and they had sexual intercourse together after which he gave her N50. The second time he gave her N100 and the third time they ate the food he was eating together.

The  charge sheet reads in parts: “That you Shaibu Daniel between the month of January and May 2011 at Ota-efun, Osogbo, in the Osogbo Magisterial District did have unlawful carnal knowledge of one Shakirat Makinde knowing fully well that she is of unsound mind and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 221(2) of the Criminal Code Cap 34 Vol 11 laws of Osun State of Nigeria 2003.

“That you did unlawfully and indecently assault one Shakirat Makinde knowing full well that she is a lunatic person and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 360 of the Criminal Code Cap 34, Vol 11 laws of Osun state of Nigeria 2003.”
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Ngodigha: 2:00pm On May 26, 2011
This is shameful.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 26, 2011
Pathetic! What will we not hear of in this world? Smh
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by WilyWily12: 3:49pm On May 26, 2011
Why are Yorubamen always impregnating Mad Women.
99% of them believed having sexual intercourse With Mad Women will make them become Rich quick. Yoruba men are silly.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by gogo13233: 4:08pm On May 26, 2011
where else would this happen? odua republic, not surprising, what is ngbanti for immorality, NONE, it simply don't exist in their world
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by WilyWily12: 4:31pm On May 26, 2011
Na wa oo for Yoruba men
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Bialegend(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2011
Awure culture at work. It is in the blood anyway, so Ofemmanus, carry go. To hammer money no be small thing.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by nwaafo1: 6:20pm On May 26, 2011
these Yorooba people again, chei
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Odunnu: 6:50pm On May 26, 2011
mbatuku2:

Pathetic! What will we not hear of in this world? Smh
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by jmaine: 12:15am On May 27, 2011
leyopumpin:

According to the accused, he did not know that Shakirat Makinde was not mentally alright, adding that she came to his house dressed neatly and they had sexual intercourse together after which he gave her N50. The second time he gave her N100 and the third time they ate the food he was eating together.

Oboy !!! No wonder he patronized her again, again and again . . .
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by AndreUweh(m): 12:59am On May 27, 2011
[WilyWily:

99% of them believed having sexual intercourse With Mad Women will make them become Rich quick. Yoruba men are silly.
@the bolded, that is debatable
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Mynd44: 6:27am On May 27, 2011
Who is the biger lunatic here the man or the woman
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by RoadStar: 10:45am On May 27, 2011
This is a beautifully crafted anti-Yoruba thread !
This has nothing to do with a man doing mad women.

We ought to be discussing issues of National importance on the politics section
I'm sure there's a more suited section for this type of bigotry
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by WilyWily12: 8:01am On May 28, 2011
RoadStar:

This is a beautifully crafted anti-Yoruba thread !
This has nothing to do with a man doing mad women.

We ought to be discussing issues of National importance on the politics section
I'm sure there's a more suited section for this type of bigotry
Impregnating of Mad Women by Yorubamen is a National issue, the rate in which they are doing it is alarming
See how Silly Yorubamen are, how can they believed impregnating a Mad Women is an easy way of becoming Rich quick.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by jamace(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2011
According to the accused, he did not know that Shakirat Makinde was not mentally alright, adding that [b]she came to his house dressed neatly and they had sexual intercourse together after which he gave her N50. The second time he gave her N100 and the third time they ate the food he was eating together[/b].

The lunatic seemed to have  enjoyed the sexual healing because she never failed to go for more rounds after the first.  cheesy
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Ngodigha: 10:31pm On May 28, 2011
Mynd_44:

Who is the biger lunatic here the man or the woman
I think it is the man.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by aljharem3: 10:40pm On May 28, 2011
[WilyWily:

Impregnating of Mad Women by Yorubamen is a National issue, the rate in which they are doing it is alarming
See how Silly Yorubamen are, how can they believed impregnating a Mad Women is an easy way of becoming Rich quick.

eti eti efik girl unless u are ibo

how them impregnating a mad woman affect u

is a mad woman not human again

at this rate i think u will marry or have sex with a mad man, i know cheesy cheesy cheesy

remember ur mother that was in abia back in 1970's cheesy we sure had fun

where is ur mother now, or is she still married to that unless man that can't feed his family or afford a house grin grin

why are u living in ur grand father's house, pretty sad

give this message to ur mother for me

tell here i can forgive here if she agrees to s.uck my di.ck for 1 week

then give u (because u are a bas.stard and u can not be in my house) to charity as a free house maid grin

wily wily don't forget to deliever this message

infact give me her number now, so i can do it myself
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by yomijnr(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2011
To all you re.tards jumping at any opportunity to attack other tribes, anyone with half a brain would know that the accused person in the above story is definitely not yoruba. It may surprise you idiots to know that non-yorubas also live in the southwestern states. Even if he were yoruba, what has his ethnicity got to do with anything?
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Ngodigha: 11:42am On May 29, 2011
yomijnr:

To all you re.tards jumping at any opportunity to attack other tribes, anyone with half a brain would know that the accused person in the above story is definitely not yoruba. It may surprise you idiots to know that non-yorubas also live in the southwestern states. Even if he were yoruba, what has his ethnicity got to do with anything?
deal with the sin. It is a very sinful act.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by yomijnr(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2011
Ngodigha:

deal with the sin. It is a very sinful act.
I wasn't disputing that, like other idiots on this thread you probably lack the ability to understand simple sentences. I'm not going to waste my time exchanging words with you.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Ngodigha: 1:03pm On May 29, 2011
yomijnr:

I wasn't disputing that, like other idiots on this thread you probably lack the ability to understand simple sentences. I'm not going to waste my time exchanging words with you.
Bingo, stop running your smelly mouth here. Your brother impregnated a mad woman and your hear chatting crap. Go and screw the remaining mad women in your locality, idiott.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by IYANGBALI: 1:58pm On May 29, 2011
[WilyWily:

gogo13233:

where else would this happen? odua republic, not surprising, what is ngbanti for immorality, NONE, it simply don't exist in their world
[WilyWily:

Na wa oo for Yoruba men
Bialegend:

Awure culture at work. It is in the blood anyway, so Ofemmanus, carry go. To hammer money no be small thing.
nwa afo:

these Yorooba people again, chei
Ngodigha:

Bingo, stop running your smelly mouth here. Your brother impregnated a mad woman and your hear chatting crap. Go and screw the remaining mad women in your locality, idiott.
haters  HANG OVER OF THE NIGERIA CIVIL WAR tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Non of you haters can prove that the man in the story is a yoruba man,that he lives in yoruba land does not make him a yoruba,so haters wake up,be realistic and don,t be blinded by hatred.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by DEEHASAL(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2011
[WilyWily:

Na wa oo for Yoruba men
[WilyWily:

Na wa oo for Yoruba men
[WilyWily:

And 99.99% of Ndigbo Children are born to ritualist,drug dealers and ho.es,
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 2:09pm On May 29, 2011
Ngodigha:

I thought you were responsible and thus you do not engage in tribalism but I guess I was wrong.

@ Other igbos

What is the point of all this hate you all have for yorubas?. What do you aim to achieve.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Ngodigha: 2:15pm On May 29, 2011
step1:

I thought you were responsible and thus you do not engage in tribalism but I guess I was wrong.

@ Other igbos

What is the point of all this hate you all have for yorubas?. What do you aim to achieve.

Check out how the guy attacked me first. I always respond when attacked.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Ngodigha: 2:17pm On May 29, 2011
DEEHASAL:

And 99.99% of Ndigbo Children are born to ritualist,drug dealers and ho.es,

This your post is irrelevant to the thread. It is about a shameless man who put a mad woman into family way. This is not an acceptable act. Why do you support evil?.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by yomijnr(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2011
Ngodigha:

Check out how the guy attacked me first. I always respond when attacked.

I attacked people who turned the issue to a tribal war and if you feel I attacked you first thats because you're one of the idiots. I'm not gonna trade insults with you, you're obviously intellectually inferior to me. Go about spewing your hatred if that makes you feel better about your miserable life. You hide behind a computer at home and think you're badass. Don't make me laugh. Joker
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Ngodigha: 6:01pm On May 29, 2011
yomijnr:

I attacked people who turned the issue to a tribal war and if you feel I attacked you first thats because you're one of the idiots. I'm not gonna trade insults with you, you're obviously intellectually inferior to me. Go about spewing your hatred if that makes you feel better about your miserable life. You hide behind a computer at home and think you're badass. Don't make me laugh. Joker
Don't be silly lil niggi, a man has done an abominable act and instead of saying no the to the evil act, you are here insulting posters. Go and kiss a naked cable, stinking maggot.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by yomijnr(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2011
Ngodigha:

Don't be silly lil niggi, a man has done an abominable act and instead of saying no the to the evil act, you are here insulting posters. Go and kiss a unclothed cable, stinking maggot.

lol,  how old are you, 5?  The posters you say I was insulting were not focused on the 'evil act',  they were more interested in attacking yorubas.  How about you stop using playground insults from primary school.  They're unbecoming of a man your age, and I use the term 'man' loosely.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 29, 2011
step1:

@ Other igbos

My awori friend, it's best you dont take anything personal.

Igbos and Aworis for life cheesy
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by step1: 8:50pm On May 29, 2011
mbatuku2:

My awori friend, it's best you dont take anything personal.

Igbos and Aworis for life cheesy

Lol

I don't really take things personal on this site anyway. Igbos and Yorubas for life is much better my friend.
Re: Man Docked For Impregnating Mad Woman by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 29, 2011
step1:

Lol

I don't really take things personal on this site anyway. Igbos and Yorubas for life is much better my friend.

I'm cool with aworis, but I have a beef with the other yorubas. They are a bunch of loud-mouths, always claiming Lagos as if they dont have their irrelevant 'abule' where they come from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians On UK Most Wanted List In Connection With Various Crimes (Photos) / (VIDEO) One Million Boys Members Caught Surulere Aguda Lagos / Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.