Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! (2178 Views)

Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by IamMichael(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2021

Well, if as an adult you have not discovered that the Second Coming of a certain Messiah is scam, a côck and bull story for christianization, I am so sorry for you.

Please wake up and live before it's too late. No one is coming from anywhere to save you. There is no second coming, only death awaits all and no one knows what happens next.

Surely, common sense dictates that anyone telling you about afterlife is lying since nobody who died has returned from the great beyond. There is also no way of verifying what happens next after death.

This is not to scare you, but to make you start cherishing every moment of every second in the life you still have today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by ElexObi1: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Op must the devil use you?
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by atheistandproud(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
We only have one life.

This is our heaven and our hell.

Let's use it wisely

R.I.P Obadiah Mailafia

4 Likes

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by deekseen(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
ElexObi1:
Op must the devil use you?
The devil is avoiding some people but they are busy doing eye-service, throwing themselves at him, to be used as a tool for lies.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by chatinent: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Even the devil is surprised who sent you.

By the way, the Second Coming is here already.

1 Like

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by IamMichael(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
And yet none has said anything to what is written there, which are all facts by the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by peggywebbs(f): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kudos keep the energy up until you are shocked. Anyway its our believe not yours. You're free to believe there is no heaven, hell, after life ..... You also can't tell us what to believe. It's a free world, and there are so many choices to make.

Enjoy your Sunday to the fullest and please don't let the second coming of Jesus Christ bother you, he's coming for his followers, so I don't think that concerns you... like really it doesn't.

[quote author=IamMichael post=105966675][/quote]
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Temigrey112(f): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
deekseen:
The devil is avoiding some people but they are busy doing eye-service, throwing themselves at him, to be used as a tool for lies.

What lies? You lots cant even prove to us that your jesus exists yet the devil. Youre all always quick to blame the devil on anything haha. Keep wasting your precious life being delusional.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Temigrey112(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
peggywebbs:

Kudos keep the energy up until you are shocked. Anyway its our believe not yours. You're free to believe there is no heaven, hell, after life ..... You also can't tell us what to believe. It's a free world, and there are so many choices to make.

Enjoy your Sunday to the fullest and please don't let the second coming of Jesus Christ bother you, he's coming for his followers, so I don't think that concerns you... like really it doesn't.

Coming from the same people that go about with speakers making noise and demonizing other peoples belief. If your religion demonizes others for not believing in it then its against humanity. Yall are nothing but plebs of the society ready to be used to make the next pastor rich. Its been 2000+ years. Jesus isnt coming get over it and make something out of your lives and stop making africans look dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by xproducer: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=IamMichael post=105966675][/quote]

----

Your stated position is of non-effect against those who are truly the Lord GOD's - the seed planted in "good ground" - Matthew 13:8, Matthew 13:23, Mark 4:8, Mark 4:20, Luke 8:8

"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.” - Mark 10:15

To illustrate, "In Mark 9:37, Jesus says that His followers will accept children in His name, and in so doing, accept Him. In Mark 10:14, Jesus says that the kingdom of God belongs to those who are like children. Here, Jesus commends those who receive the kingdom of God like children. When presented with a great gift they do not deserve, children will generally accept it gratefully and unselfconsciously. They have no thought of earning it or even feeling guilty about receiving it. They just want to enjoy it." - https://www.bibleref.com/Mark/10/Mark-10-15.html

+++
"Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him.” But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul." - Hebrews 10:38-39

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
IamMichael:
...Well, if as an adult you have not discovered that the Second Coming of a certain Messiah is scam, a côck and bull story for christianization, I am so sorry for you.

grin Person wey e Papa no travel, no dey wait for e papa to come back! grin
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
If you hear the sound of the bullet know that you're not the target!
Only beleivers will be alive when Jesus return all unbelievers will be dead! Luke 19:27 smiley
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by A001: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
It's funny how adults adults believe all these religious fairy tales that look childish. They're even an insult to one's intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by deekseen(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Temigrey112:

What lies? You lots cant even prove to us that your jesus exists yet the devil. Youre all always quick to blame the devil on anything haha. Keep wasting your precious life being delusional.
Sorry, I have nothing to prove to you. Even in the days of Jesus Christ many still doubted.

Apostle Paul was like you until he had a divine encounter with God. Only a divine encounter with God's spirit can give you the proof you're looking for.
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
IamMichael:
And yet none has said anything to what is written there, which are all facts by the way.

How can your personal wish be a fact? grin
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Temigrey112:

grin You can not even prove your great great great grandfather not to talk of centuries old persons.

No one is compelling you to believe Christ after all if you pray to Harry Potter and it is unwell with you, is it our sickness?
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by peggywebbs(f): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Again, like I said, its our choice...now move on. If you have a problem with the second coming of Jesus Christ, then why are you talking about it? Okay let me allay your fears. Jesus loves you too and its up to you to choose if you want to be in the presence of God.

Temigrey112:

Coming from the same people that go about with speakers making noise and demonizing other peoples belief. If your religion demonizes others for not believing in it then its against humanity. Yall are nothing but plebs of the society ready to be used to make the next pastor rich. Its been 2000+ years. Jesus isnt coming get over it and make something out of your lives and stop making africans look dumb.
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
A001:
It's funny how adults adults believe all these religious fairy tales that look childish. They're even an insult to one's intelligence.

It's funny how adults think that they they like Living whereas they see death and they run to embrace it. grin

What an intelligence! grin
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Waterlrd: 6:08am On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=IamMichael post=105966675][/quote] my man, l hear say jesus in his second coming don even reach cameron here but never want enter Nigeria because of Duhari.
Ehn the go where electricity de so that ehn followers go de see road for night come preach bible. Hahahaha rofl.

1 Like

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Waterlrd:
my man, l hear say jesus in his second coming don even reach cameron here but never want enter Nigeria because of Duhari.
Ehn the go where electricity de so that ehn followers go de see road for night come preach bible. Hahahaha rofl.

Dodo grin na Him Followers dey get Light Steady, 24/7/12 months. grin

Na una need light. grin
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by IamMichael(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Waterlrd:
my man, l hear say jesus in his second coming don even reach cameron here but never want enter Nigeria because of Duhari.
Lol grin
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by IamMichael(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Person wey e Papa no travel, no dey wait for e papa to come back! grin

This is off point. Can you address the OP
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
2 Peter 3

Vs 3-4 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”

Vs 8-10 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by IamMichael(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
xproducer:

----

Your stated position is of non-effect against those who are truly the Lord GOD's - the seed planted in "good ground" - Matthew 13:8, Matthew 13:23, Mark 4:8, Mark 4:20, Luke 8:8

"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.” - Mark 10:15

To illustrate, "In Mark 9:37, Jesus says that His followers will accept children in His name, and in so doing, accept Him. In Mark 10:14, Jesus says that the kingdom of God belongs to those who are like children. Here, Jesus commends those who receive the kingdom of God like children. When presented with a great gift they do not deserve, children will generally accept it gratefully and unselfconsciously. They have no thought of earning it or even feeling guilty about receiving it. They just want to enjoy it." - https://www.bibleref.com/Mark/10/Mark-10-15.html

+++
"Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him.” But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul." - Hebrews 10:38-39

"But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." - Hebrews 11:6
Jesus said, Jesus didn't say... Lol!!!

Get the fúck outta here. You are not serious!
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by IamMichael(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
peggywebbs:

Lol.

I'm just reminding you that you are going to regret it... Same way all who has been allegedly waiting since 2000 years.

May you reach an old age, enjoy the fruit of your labor and call it quits naturally. I am just a fore-bearer telling you that no Messiah will still come in this period.

Why, you may ask? Because Jesus Christ is only in your head... It is not real!!!

I hope you get.

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by IamMichael(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If you hear the sound of the bullet know that you're not the target!
Only beleivers will be alive when Jesus return all unbelievers will be dead! Luke 19:27 smiley

How can believers alone be alive when an imaginary being comes?

Man, you guys should start reasoning what you say, honestly. It doesn't make sense at all.

That's like saying, only Thor worshippers will be alive for Thor's second coming. I'm sure you will easily not even give this a thought. Do you understand now?

Thor, Odin, Zeus, Amadioha, Jesus, and all the rest of those things, are just imaginary thought forms that reside in you head. Nothing else.
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
IamMichael:

This is off point. Can you address the OP

grin it is on the Topic! It is my Father Who Traveled to His Other Houses and He will be Back to Settle all the things wrong in this House called the earth. grin
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by IamMichael(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin it is on the Topic! It is my Father Who Traveled to His Other Houses and He will be Back to Settle all the things wrong in this House called the earth. grin

So, your real father travelled to "Other Houses" but will come back to Earth to make all your problems go away?

This one is new. Please tell me more!
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
IamMichael:

So, your real father travelled to "Other Houses" but will come back to Earth to make all your problems go away?

This one is new. Please tell me more!

grin Simple: you did see it in Mathew 25:14-30.
Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by A001: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2021
A001:
cool No one is coming to save you. This life is 100% your responsibility

grin The word is "responsibility".

You are right that no one is coming to save us BECAUSE THE SAVING HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE! grin

Thus what we are waiting for is the Confirmation and Approval of The Court that we are indeed saved and not responsible for being guilty. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should The Old Testament Laws Be Observed In The Modern Era? / Must Read! "the True Intentions Of Christian Missionaries In Africa" / Confusing Atheism And Agnosticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.