Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Love Makes Us Vulnerable - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Makes Us Vulnerable (254 Views)

Young Men Need Vulnerable Fathers And Mentors. / Love Makes Us Vulnerable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Makes Us Vulnerable by Victoroduogu(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
LOVE MAKES US VULNERABLE 2
"In my room, my peace melted into nothingness. I felt heavy frustration sit on my chest, and then press it as though to push my troubled heart away from its position. My rage transcended with passing minutes. In the mist of this trauma and drama, one echo that kept playing in my head was that all that was happening was happening because I had let myself all out. I had loved, I had given John the access into my life which he now toiled with...." Happy reading friend.
https://oduoguvictor./2021/09/19/love-makes-us-vulnerable-2/

(1) (Reply)

Call For Primary And Secondary School Textbook Publisher / Instagram Art And Artists: How To Maximize Your Instagram Art Sales And Follower / Photography Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.