Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing (776 Views)

Despite Bleep!ng Me For 28mins @my Fathers, He Poured His Semens On Me.!6y6rs Tel / Please How Do I Report A Fraudulent Colleague Without Him Knowing It's me .. / Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by warboy3: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Goodday all, please i need candy advice on what to do because my head is scattering now.my father went to village there was a land him and sons of his late brother sold ok.There, they shared the money equal now, he wanted to use the money only to find out that sum of 2.4m is missing.So he want to his bank and requested for bank statement only to find out that one of the sons of his late bro, who always help him in chargeing his phone generated OTP on the phone and was using it to be transfering my fathers money.please what do i do now. Is it to invite EFCC or call him or what .
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by gentleman82: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Call police on him , he will be arrested and locked up. There he will say how much he has spent and how much is remaining with him and he will refund it, it is a family matter , issue won't go to court so that he won't enter prison .case close. If your dad has mind to put him in prison then your relatives will beg and beg until he is allowed to go free. Its a family matter .

1 Like

Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by lilvicky68(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Look for boys to tie him with marine rope..
He will vomit the money..
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by Boogyman557: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool. I NEED HIS NUMBER SO HE CAN BUY ME SOME KUSH.. HVE ALREADY USED MY LAST CARD TO BUY ME A KUSH 4 D DAY. NEED MORE KUSH 4 D WEEK. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by daddytime(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
warboy3:
Goodday all, please i need candy advice on what to do because my head is scattering now.my father went to village there was a land him and sons of his late brother sold ok.There, they shared the money equal now, he wanted to use the money only to find out that sum of 2.4m is missing.So he want to his bank and requested for bank statement only to find out that one of the sons of his late bro, who always help him in chargeing his phone generated OTP on the phone and was using it to be transfering my fathers money.please what do i do now. Is it to invite EFCC or call him or what .

What you need is "Candid" advice.

1 Like

Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by warboy3: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
gentleman82:
Call police on him , he will be arrested and locked up. There he will say how much he has spent and how much is remaining with him and he will refund it, it is a family matter , issue won't go to court so that he won't enter prison .case close. If your dad has mind to put him in prison then your relatives will beg and beg until he is allowed to go free. Its a family matter .
...thanks but police thisdays can they without requesting outragously
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by warboy3: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
daddytime:

What you need is "Candid" advice.
...Thanks
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by Sonnobax15(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
undecided
Na EFCC suppose handle this kind matter....
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by nifemi25(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Don't make a mistake of going to a police station to report cos you knows how Nigeria react . They might collect money from the suspect and trow the case alone. .. just use ogun or ayelala. This one is more faster and work like jet
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by DoctorDree(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
EFCC straight
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by Ahmback(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
EFCC is best
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by GodwinGodon(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
You no get story. Go suck your mama pussy make you get sense since you dont know what to do. Continue... Advice seeker
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by delzbaba(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na east abi ?
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by valicious1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
GodwinGodon:
You no get story. Go suck your mama pussy make you get sense since you dont know what to do. Continue... Advice seeker
Cousin is that you?
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by muller101(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
GodwinGodon:
Op this is that cousin of yours. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by BeaBuJhay(f): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
As for “Candy Advice”
Avoid them candies
They can spoil your tooth and give you worms. grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by Jaydot01: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
BeaBuJhay:
As for “Candy Advice” Avoid them candies They can spoil your tooth and give you worms. grin
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by SuperNova33: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Baba go dey claim cash out for his goons.

Be careful bro because once you confront him be rest assured he must have thought out a plan B, and It might just involve murder.

I have seen it play out so many times like clock work.

He might just feel " let me kill all the people who can disturb my freedom and run away" or claim herdsmen attack.

Be smart, be vigilant and be careful. Pick him up swiftly with the authorities, and don't lose the element of surprise.
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by realstars: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2021
warboy3:
Give Me Only 250k I Will Make Him Return The Money To You.
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by kingthreat(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2021
warboy3:

Dont involve EFCC. Just involve the police. Promise them a good sum like 300k if they retrieve the cash. They will do the job. Money is the biggest motivation. Act now, before him knack all the ashewoo for him area with that money.
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by ogyunging(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Deep. Una wey dey calm down dey find advice. I envy una o.
Me? 2 seconds everywhere don burst.
Make I calmy dey observe.
Re: My Cousine Transfered My Fathers money Without Him Knowing by GodwinGodon(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2021
valicious1:
Cousin is that you?
No be me abeg, na my senior "cousin" oh

(1) (Reply)

Adedoyin’s Son Supervised Evacuation, Burial Of OAU Student, Flees – CP / Video Of A Man Trying To Rape Woman In Miami Walmart / Nigerian Police Intercepts Sophisticated Ammunition Smuggled By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.