Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Supplier Of Food's Stuff's From Kano - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supplier Of Food's Stuff's From Kano (1299 Views)

Do You Need Someone To Help You Arrange Food Stuff From The North? / Updated Rates For Food Stuff Export / Do You Need Bags Of Rice At Wholesale Price From Kano State Nigeria? Con Tact Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplier Of Food's Stuff's From Kano by Kennybh: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
I'm Kenneth from Onitsha Anambra State Nigeria, I am interested in food stuff business. I met a woman that supply food's stuffs from Kano to some market, in Eastern region.

So if you are in Anambra State, and you are interested for us to collable as a team. you can signify or chat me up on 07060821075. Thanks.

Some of the foods stuffs, she supply are the following:

New Millet 19k

Old Red Sorghum 27k

Old White sorghum 25k

New corn 19k

Old corn 25k

Castor seed, 40 painters @ 45k
Patasko beans 55k
Moimoi beans 45k
Brown beans 75k
Butter beans
Iron Beans
Honey beans
Iron brown beans
Oloka Bean's
Rice
and others.

1 Like

Re: Supplier Of Food's Stuff's From Kano by Lastpharoah33: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Cameron pepper available?
Re: Supplier Of Food's Stuff's From Kano by Starbele(f): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kennybh:
I'm Kenneth from Onitsha Anambra State Nigeria, I am interested in food stuff business. I met a woman that supply food's stuffs from Kano to some market, in Eastern region.

So if you are in Anambra State, and you are interested for us to collable as a team. you can signify or chat me up on 07060821075. Thanks.

Some of the foods stuffs, she supply are the following:

New Millet 19k

Old Red Sorghum 27k

Old White sorghum 25k

New corn 19k

Old corn 25k

Castor seed, 40 painters @ 45k
Patasko beans 55k
Moimoi beans 45k
Brown beans 75k
Butter beans
Iron Beans
Honey beans
Iron brown beans
Oloka Bean's
Rice
and others.

I would like to learn the business (food stuff and food storage)before venturing. Any idea of where and who I can learn from?
Re: Supplier Of Food's Stuff's From Kano by Samdo4life(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
How can we collaborate chat me up 07034793084

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nursery Plant / 6 Reasons Why Farmers Should Consider Aeroponics Farming / 4 Drums Of Pko Available For Sale .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.