Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Reoccurring Typhoid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reoccurring Typhoid (600 Views)

Monolaurin capsules Kills Staphylococcus Bacteria Completely Without Reoccurring / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reoccurring Typhoid by chimimi(f): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hello..
Please I need an advice on how to treat stubborn typhoid!! I always feel okay one or two weeks after treatment and it comes back again whether I take tablets or injections. I hardly eat out. I wash my veg n fruits with salt and clean water.
I have visited hospital and spoken to a doctor several times but it's still the same thing. Their medicine was even worse, I react to it cipro and amoxil. I complained but nothing was done.
Please my fellow nairalanders, your advice is needed. I'm tired of spending money treating typhoid almost every month. What can I do?? Thanks
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by viyon02: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
That is a very simple case, I can't tell you here, l tell you very simple case just that I can't tell you here. but if you care let me know
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by CrownOfClay724: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
chimimi:
Hello..
Please I need an advice on how to treat stubborn typhoid!! I always feel okay one or two weeks after treatment and it comes back again whether I take tablets or injections. I hardly eat out. I wash my veg n fruits with salt and clean water.
I have visited hospital and spoken to a doctor several times but it's still the same thing. Their medicine was even worse, I react to it cipro and amoxil. I complained but nothing was done.
Please my fellow nairalanders, your advice is needed. I'm tired of spending money treating typhoid almost every month. What can I do?? Thanks

Where do you live and what's your source of water for daily consumption ?
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by CrownOfClay724: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
viyon02:
That is a very simple case, I can't tell you here, l tell you very simple case just that I can't tell you here. but if you care let me know

Maybe you should choke on it then.

Fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by shege45: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
chimimi:
Hello..
I used to be like you. I must fAll ill with typhoid monthly. This was on for years, I opened few threads here to seek solutions but all na yimu. Until i went to Luth. My major symptom was stomach pain, fever. A young doc there told me that what was doing me wasn’t typhoid. That most of these widal test would show typhoid but it’s not a good test for it. With time, I’ve realized it was not typhoid but stomach issh
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by AbarisFather(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Go get the jab, it will disappear
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by viyon02: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Maybe you should choke on it then.

Fraudster.
Thanks, but remember I don't ask for your money. May be that is what you guys do your family.
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by chimimi(f): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
I stay in Awka Anambra state..I take bottled water and sachet water when I dnt hve money for bottled water.
CrownOfClay724:

Where do you live and what's your source of water for daily consumption ?
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by chimimi(f): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Walahi I'm tired of this..but once I start taking antibiotics, everything stops and returns back after 2 weeks.
shege45:
I used to be like you. I must fAll ill with typhoid monthly. This was on for years, I opened few threads here to seek solutions but all na yimu. Until i went to Luth. My major symptom was stomach pain, fever. A young doc there told me that what was doing me wasn’t typhoid. That most of these widal test would show typhoid but it’s not a good test for it. With time, I’ve realized it was not typhoid but stomach issh
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by chimimi(f): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why not say it here so other people can learn too..
viyon02:
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by chimimi(f): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
What's jab? Injection?
AbarisFather:
Go get the jab, it will disappear

1 Like

Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by Freelane33(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Alaye no be typhoid . I have had similar issue back in the years . Until I met a consultant . Go and do vitamin k test . They call it point of K. I was placed on zinc supplements, vitamin k supplements and 1000 mg of vitamin c . And I was told to always watch whatever I want to put in my mouth . Now I’m free plus Dubai weather added to the healing process . Drink excess water : clean one ( cway or Eva) , make your own meals , and take those meds for months . They are supplements
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by thundafire: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Doctors in the house please what can one take for abscess close to the anus that wouldn't dry off after taking different medications like Augmentin 1g. Please its really pissing me off
Re: Reoccurring Typhoid by Chinostuff: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Had same ish till I did augmentin 1000mg. Sometimes these low volume antibiotics cannot combat the typhoid because of the severity

(1) (Reply)

10 Alkaline Foods That Will Flush Out Mucus And Toxins From Your Body / Acne Treatmant At Home,dont And Dos / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.