Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,340 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lies about Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lies about Covid-19 (280 Views)

The Truth About COVID-19 / 5 Things You Never Knew About COVID-19- No 5 Will Shock You. / Johns Hopkins Gives Secret Details About Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies about Covid-19 by Acjohn(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
The fact remains that those that are vaccinated can literally do nothing about it, and some persons resolve on not agreeing to be vaccinated remains unshakable irrespective of the threats. But their are some salient unswered questions that this article seeks to highlight.

Even though, the fear of lots stem from the fact that M-RNA Vaccine is a strange thing in the science world, the workability, long and short term effect, the way the vaccines are cleared without following laid down scientific principle is the turn off for many more.

Some religious bodies too have to a large extend slowed down the way some persons would have welcomed the vaccine with open arm no matter how the government tried educating people on the need.

Notwithstanding, I just dont think some things add up.
1. The unvaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated: I just dont know on what scientific basis this claims are made. The reverse should be the case. I believe this postulation are meant to goad and instill fear in people or possibly turn the vaccinated against the unvaccinated.
What I know about vaccines are that parts of the infectious organisms are used or the weakened/killed organisms are injected in such a way that the person's immune system can make preparation to fend off such organism when the immune system of the person comes in contact with similar or same organism.
That's to say such an individual must be infected with the organism for this to happen. So how can uninfected person pose a challenge to such an individual?
As I said earlier, the reverse should be the case.
Re: Lies about Covid-19 by lilvicky68(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
The only problem I have with the vaccine is because it's free..
And I no dey like free things especially coming from our government

2 Likes

Re: Lies about Covid-19 by Acjohn(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
2. The need to vaccinate to prevent spread: Vaccinating everyone can't prevent spread but can possibly protect them against the virus. The spread of this virus is surposed to be like the common cold.
If thats the case, what have kept most African countries from coming down with the disease? Why was the prediction of Bill Gate and his estrange wife on Africa gone wrong? Despite ignoring and being none challant on the COVID-19 protocols.
I thought Governor Yahaya Bello was over zealous and an ignorant chest beater till those that thought dead bodies will be every where in Kogi state where disappointed and put to shame. Till today, despite not locking the state down, there's no significant difference between the COVID-19 deaths in the state and other states in the country.
And I believe that the so called COVID 19 deaths are not entirely true.

3. Who needs protection in this matter? I think this virus and it effect is over emphasized. I believe strongly that this is not worse than the common cold. This same cold will make a boss excuse a staff from duty but not in a tropical clime like ours. When last did you go on sick leave because of cold in Nigeria? But that is not the case in the western world.
Therefore why should we be scared of what they are scared? Why would our country impose compulsory vaccination on her citizens?
What do they stand to benefit by forcing the vaccine down our throat when we have other pressing life threatening matters that are unattended to.
The lives claimed by bandits, the economic, psychological and environmental effect alone cannot in reality or pretense be compared to the so called COVID has done to the country. Why would preventing it require such magnitude of resources?

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That? / Another Disease Deadlier Than Covid19 Hit The World Again / This Petrol Attendant Is Wearing A Mask, Look More Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.