Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary (38331 Views)

Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Bovi Kris Asimonye Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by Ykc2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
All of them just dey marry igbo girls ,elenu ,sheyi law,Ay ,Yomi casual, bovi, sound sultan,na only igbo girls waka come? undecided
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by AutoChick4U(f): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
This bovi tougue looks magical lipsrsealed
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
AdaNri1:
If 36 is old to you that means you’re still a baby. What are you doing on NL? Are your parents aware you’re here?
Child, this is an adult zone, hand the device back to mummy and don’t come here anymore ok? You can play Roblox if you like but leave now.
Kuku kee am grin cheesy wink

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by AutoChick4U(f): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ykc2:
All of them just dey marry igbo girls ,elenu ,sheyi law,Ay ,Yomi casual, bovi, sound sultan,na only igbo girls waka come? undecided
We revere d institution called marriage.
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by blaque7: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
My favourite comedian..Very Brilliant with his jokes.

Happy Anniversary.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by Crossroad1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Admissionclass:
12 yeaers
That means bovi na old Man be that na maybe about 36 or so..
36 bawo?
Remove 12 years from 36
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
CXLVII:
And Chioma has not even celebrated one year with Davido
Stop drinking Panafol on Chioma’s headache. What about your sister that’s even 45? She doesn’t even have a child talk more celebration. And your cousins on both sides nko!! They’re all following married men and you’re calling Chioma. Don’t let me come for you

1 Like

Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by Charmingrascal(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Has he gotten a buyer for that his son yet me I want to buy oo
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by CXLVII: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
AdaNri1:
Stop drinking Panafol on Chioma’s headache. What about your sister that’s even 45? She doesn’t even have a child talk more celebration. And your cousins on both sides nko!! They’re all following married men and you’re calling Chioma. Don’t let me come for you

Seems you are on your period!

How did you compose this gibberish!
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
CXLVII:

Seems you are on your period!

How did you compose this gibberish!
cheesy stew on. E pain am cheesy grin
If I ever hear Chioma from your mouth again I’ll tell your neighbours all I know.

1 Like

Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by MummyD2020(f): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
AdaNri1:
If 36 is old to you that means you’re still a baby. What are you doing on NL? Are your parents aware you’re here?
Child, this is an adult zone, hand the device back to mummy and don’t come here anymore ok? You can play Roblox if you like but leave now.

Didnt u check the name? It says admissionclass. The way people castigate old age like its a bad omen. No one stays young forever. Old cargo, u don old, evening newspaper etc. Like they are cursed to live long. Its great to be advanced in age becos lots of people dont make it to a certain age. So lets all celebrate advancement in age. Babe abeg leave dem small pikin wey still dey suck bress

4 Likes

Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by CXLVII: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
AdaNri1:
cheesy stew on. E pain am cheesy grin
If I ever hear Chioma from your mouth again I’ll tell your neighbours all I know.

Pained!

Are you on drugs

Seems you also under Chioma’s illusions.

Assurance kill you dere!
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
CXLVII:

Pained!

Are you on drugs

Seems you also under Chioma’s illusions.

Assurance kill you dere!
Na you e go kill first. With your sti infested ass.
Nigger you’re full of STI! Spreading your greenish cum who needs your assurance? Man whor£ be fantasising about Chioma all night long. Ewww!! Weirdo spotted!!

1 Like

Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by CXLVII: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
AdaNri1:
Na you e go kill first. With your sti infested ass.
Nigger you’re full of STI! Spreading your greenish cum who needs your assurance? Man whor£ be fantasising about Chioma all night long. Ewww!! Weirdo spotted!!

Who fantasizes about evening newspaper!

Stop hyping what’s not!

And moreover, I don’t fantasize about dwarfs
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by seunsmith1930(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
People please help!!
Where can I get my link on nairaland copy or where to get it
I don't know it please
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by nkemoma(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
See tongue like reptile

Stingy goat
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by spiceadole: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
MummyD2020:

Didnt u check the name? It says admissionclass. The way people castigate old age like its a bad omen. No one stays young forever. Old cargo, u don old, evening newspaper etc. Like they are cursed to live long. Its great to be advanced in age becos lots of people dont make it to a certain age. So lets all celebrate advancement in age. Babe abeg leave dem small pikin wey still dey suck bress

That was how one teenager insulted me with "old cargo" on Facebook because I cautioned him for abusing a man, old enough to be his father... I told him I agree I'm an old cargo, no problem.. but this my old age, he will not experience it. Dude raised alarm. He pain am!!
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Happy anniversary to him. Awesome comedian with top-notch creativity
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
CXLVII:
And Chioma has not even celebrated one year with Davido

Did Davdo marry Chioma at all? Chioma was just an ordinary baby mama
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by Jeromejnr(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
AdaNri1:

Lol...he should play Roblox grin grin
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
AdaNri1:
grin grin grin Fatality
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by damiloladuke: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by junique629(f): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
AdaNri1:
do not mind the child angry
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by Executer: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Some people will tag it now "12 years a slave"

Happy anniversary to Mr bovi
Re: Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary by MummyD2020(f): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
spiceadole:

That was how one teenager insulted me with "old cargo" on Facebook because I cautioned him for abusing a man, old enough to be his father... I told him I agree I'm an old cargo, no problem.. but this my old age, he will not experience it. Dude raised alarm. He pain am!!

Lol, you told him the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide / Meet Queen Dee, Elikem Kumordzie Sugar Mummy Who 'Hired' Afia Schwarzenegger / PHOTO: Checkout Picture Of Peter Of psquare With Girlfriend In 1997

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.