Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) (38434 Views)

Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by AprokoGirl: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Queen has revealed that she doesn’t love Whitemoney but only used him to catch cruise.

Queen said this to Whitemoney during a conversation on Sunday night.

Queen told Whitemoney that she was upset with him because he failed to praise her for being the one who walked up to Jackie B to demand they end the issues they had because of Whitemoney. .

She further told him not to misinterpret her gestures towards him as she was only playing her game.

According to her, “if I am given the opportunity, I would have sex with both you and Cross.”

“Am not sure what action I exhibited that gave you the vibe which says I love you. I feel like you’re feeling too special but you have to stop it because I don’t love you.”

“The truth is, I would have sex with you and Cross if I am given the opportunity.

“I’m actually upset because you didn’t even bother to give me kudos for making up with Jackie B after we had issues because of you.

“I’m just here to play my game and have fun and that’s it,” she said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/20/bbnaija-stop-feeling-special-i-dont-love-you-queen-tells-whitemoney/

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by chatinent: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2021
if I am given the opportunity, I would have sex with both you and Cross.”.

The audacity of a queenkong.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by xpressionx(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2021
sad
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by MrrGary: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2021
This is what you hear when these biitches tries in vain to impress a redpiller cheesy

Fuckkk you all on this show though..
undecided

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Omihanifa: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2021
This queen nah dog grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Xscape047: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Salmoneus(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2021
This show is totally fake, all the women on it become promiscuous because they have nothing to offer...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Tinope: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by sematec(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2021
in other words, she's got a thing for white money, that guy doesn't give a damn...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by DropsMic(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2021
Yawn
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by izubext007: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2021
This girl no knw any thing at all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by tillaman(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2021
grin
She’s a bad bvtch and we already know it!
But shiiit i ain’t gonna lie Queen has the best bunda in that house

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Coldie(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2021
She said nothing wrong, whitemoney told her to her face that he didn't like her that it's Jackie b he liked so do me I do u

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Wuluwurum(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Mmmm
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by KingAzari: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Can FG Please Ensure That This Season Will Be The Last Of This Show Of Shame? All Other African Countries, Including South Africa Where This Madness Was Conceived, Have For Long Banned This Nonsense Meaningless Toxic And Acidic Show. But Nigeria, As A Dumping Ground For Everything Foreign, Has Continued To Air This Stupidity Every Year Since It Was Dumped On Us.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by ufondunenye(f): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2021
I love her like that , and she can do no wrong in my eyes.
Besides, she jokes alot smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Jammy2012(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Hoelowshow, weyrey dey disguise. grin see how easy it is for her to utter the nonsense. Women are getting too loose nowadays. I don't know why they put too much importance on sex as if it will give me UK visa. Sex is just an energy zapping gymnastic without apparatus, with the man being at the receiving end. Women too like sex jare, just give them the right place and the right time.

Between, whitemoney needs the shenking to really focus. It is a good thing he knows

9 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by karkinase(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Queen from hell cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by ArmaniUhuru: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2021
When big brother finish, nai you go know wetin that kitchen addict do for your life

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Why does all the ladies love cross both in & out of the house

10 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by MVLOX(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Na Dem know
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Globalhustler(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2021
All na lie. Most importantly, make all of them gettat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by bamvik(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Maybe she meant the opposite smiley
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by FactBoyz: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2021
angry
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Ruggedniggaone: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
D
O
G

2 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by AlwaysOnpointx: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
Wahala
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by tino22(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
White money should count his blessings by knowing the truth now and focus on the price tag and leave this shallow women. I don’t know why women has volunteered to tear great men down to there success all by caring for them. So WM move on and know you’re all you got in that house

22 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by kingsceedon(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
According to her, “if I am given the opportunity, I would have sex with both you and Cross.”

If Buhari can help us the innocent Virgin Association of Nigeria, (VAN) Ban this Bastardized show (BBN) I promise him that Nigerians are going to forgive him for all he has committed against us, if he can do this for us, we're going to praise him, see them below

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
TBH, Whitemoney needs to stop feeling himself, thinking he knows everything and everything must revolve around him.

He even feels he knows more than biggie sef.

Baba no girl loves you in the house, na your food them just dey chop.

9 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
You don't love him, but at the mention of his name, you get wet and start dripping... Still go quarrel another woman because of him.... Lol...

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pere: I Regret Picking Maria As Deputy Head Of The House (BBNaija) / Teni Performs On Bbnaija Stage / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.