Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited (6500 Views)

Loans: Banks Put Up Chronic Debtors’ Property For Sale / House For Sale At Mowe By Jubilee Estate / Mortgage Facility In Abuja Through (aso Savings And Loan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited by formunt(m): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2007
DO YOU KNOW THIS CO. JUBILEE LIFE Savings and Loans LTD IN LAGOS
THEY PROMISE TO HAVE MORTGAGES AND ALSO PROPERTIES TO SELL IN LAGOS
Re: Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited by LondonCool(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2007
I don't know if it is the same company as Jubilee Life Savings & Loans ? I have a Mortage loan a/c with them for a property I purchased in the new Housing Estate in Calabar .The pay back is over 25 years.
Re: Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited by akumbu: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2007
Could you pple please give details of the Jubily Company, so we can make further enquiries about them and their morrgage services.
Thanks.
Re: Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited by ssRhino: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2007
London, what is their interest rate, i am sure probably would be something like 150%, cos nigerian coys are always on da high side
Re: Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited by beelyjay45(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2007
i know jubilee they are partnering with one of our clients in the mass housing project in Abuja. any one else interested call 08069660578 or mail beelyjay@gmail.com
Re: Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited by danniyi(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2007
am interested in the scheme, but stay in lagos.
Re: Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited by beelyjay45(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2007
@danniyi

u can call me on 08069660578 or mail beelyjay@yahoo.com I also used to reside in Lagos and moved to Abuja last year there are enough business opportunities here.
Re: Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited by alora26: 7:28am On Feb 17, 2009
Hi,this is alora.Small businesses are finding themselves victims of the ensuing economic crunch and need for funds. The degree of frustration is on the high and business men are in search of funds. Investors want good returns for their investment and this where the catch is. Due to recession no business is running on profit and hence returns are low. The economic strategies adopted by the new administration are mainly aimed at big sharks in the sea and smaller fishes are till lurking in danger.If you want more please visit us.
===============
alora

Finance Loans
Re: Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited by oyemaiya(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2009
i am an employee of jubilee Life savings and loans limited, our rate is a reasonable one 22.5% pa, visit us at www.jubilee-life.com
or call me
we are presently offering for sale our private placement @ 1.25k per share

oyetola
odukomaiyaolatubosun@jubilee-life.com
oyemaiya@yahoo.com
Re: Jubilee Life Savings and Loans Limited by gtrust: 4:20am On Jul 08, 2011
where's this man

welcome to 2011!

(1) (Reply)

Housing Scheme: Fg Pledges Equal Opportunities For All Nigerians / Cost Of Achitetural Drawings / These Luxury Abuja Homes Are Selling For Over ₦1Billion(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.