Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) (2929 Views)

TECNO Unveils Dynamic One Ai-Powered Robotic Dog At World Mobile Congress 2024 / TECNO Unveils Spark 9 Pro Sport Edition, Designed By Bmw's Designworks / TECNO Unveils Fireboy As Brand Ambassador For Spark Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by OpenGrazing: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
The sixth episode of the TECNO CAMission photography reality TV show, marked the end of the show and the beginning of an amazing photography journey filled with opportunities for the finalists who emerged winners.

The day’s task themed “Time to Standout” was all about freestyle photography/videography, tasking CAMissioners to produce contents in-line with the CAMON 17 product tagline, without the help/guidance from their team captains. And at the end of the day, our judges had this to say to the teams for their efforts to make the win so far in the game.

“Team Bisola (Franklin and Ario), collectively, it is the audacity for me. I like the boldness and originality in your story telling as evident in your works, especially coming from Ario whom I see as a shy person, but his works carry so much boldness, and details that are hard to miss.” (Obi Somto).

“Team Venita, I’m exceptionally impressed in your works, especially in Bankole’s video, which had evident in it a personal touch, adding uniqueness to his work. And Ugo’s presentation was exceptional with a lot of kudos coming from me.” (Kelechi Amadi Obi).

“Weldone Team Denola, I’m highly impressed by your submission today, especially seeing the improvement from the previous task and how much effort put into making your today’s entry standout. I personally look forward to more works from Taofeek in the future, outside of the CAMission event.” (Kemi Adetigba).

Having heard from our esteemed judges on what they have for the team and participants of the TECNO CAMission 2.0 boot camp, Oluwaferanmi Oyedele (a portrait and lifestyle photographer based in Lagos), Micheal Bankole (a 30-year-old photographer and cinematographer), and Franklin Okanu (a 32-year-old lifestyle, travel, and documentary photographer) emerged 1st, 2nd and 3rd runner up respectively, with Ugochukwu Emeberiodo crowned the winner of this year’s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gS6sF9EjQo

Source: https://spot.tecno.com/ng/post-details/index.html?id=155419#pid801862

Cc lalasticlala honsule dragnet puskin

Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wow.... Congratulations to the winners. Victory well deserved. I know their lives won't be the same again.
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by Kayconcept2(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
I will watched this show from beginning to the end, and I can boldly say I enjoyed it.

Very entertaining, educative and enlightening.

I believe all the contestants would have learned something from the show that has put them on another Level, even for those who didn't win, their lives won't be the same again. A big Congratulations to the winners
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by Jacku: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Wow! Nice
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by Jacku: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Kayconcept2:
I will watched this show from beginning to the end, and I can boldly say I enjoyed it.

Very entertaining, educative and enlightening.

I believe all the contestants would have learned something from the show that has put them on another Level, even for those who didn't win, their lives won't be the same again. A big Congratulations to the winners
i can tell it was an entertaining show
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by hoilakes(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Awesome THE SHOW was interesting and educative too

Thanks to TECNO Mobile
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by saxby(f): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Interesting show this was, congrats to the winners
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by AREWAELENU: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations bro them
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by Ultimer(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2021
That's pretty cool. I never won anything as a child, and recently I was able to win some prizes in an art design competition. I accidentally decided to try myself in digital art and it was interesting. I read a lot of articles and blogs, learned about Alisha Spencer and it inspired me a lot. I advise you to seek for yourself too.
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by investigator007: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is lovely, congrats to the winners
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by Shuregirl: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'm happy for the winners, I enjoyed the show sha, the few times I watched it
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by chocoboi: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2021
Wow the show as finally come to an end, I really enjoyed the show, Kudos to TECNO mobile, you guys did well.

Congratulations to the winners, more wins cool
Re: TECNO Unveils CAMission Season 2 Winners, Reward Them With Cash Prizes (Video) by Ammaizingemmy: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Congratulations to the winners, Thank you TECNO mobile for this wonderful show and great opportunity you have given to those who participated in the show

(1) (Reply)

Help! Phone And Laptop Has Turned To My Village People(true Story) / Nokia Unveils World’s First Phone With A whatsapp Button / BBM For Android APK Download Leaks; Comes With A Catch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.