Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

“Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido (727 Views)

If I Pay Make I Die! Davido Blast Tooxclusive Who Claimed Chris Brown Was Paid / "Sign Me Or Die" — Davido Shares His Experience With An Artist In Lagos / Your Father, Your Mother And You Will All Die – Davido Threatens His Creditor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by saphiere(f): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nigerian singer, Davido has revealed the one thing that can dampen the celebration of success. According to the singer, success is sweet when it is with the people who knew you when you were nobody.

He tweeted in Pidgin English,
“Success is sweet ! E sweet die ! But e no sweet when it’s not with the pple who knew you weren’t sh*t before!!”

https://.com/success-is-sweet-e-sweet-die-davido/

lalasticlala

Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by saphiere(f): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Let us be mindful of the things we do at our youthful age because every seed we sow on this Earth, we WILL all reap it.

David knew right from onset that he will not marry Chioma. He removed her from school, impregnated her, gave her hopes with fake marriage promises then finally dumped her and thinks God is not watching..

I will maintain this, Chioma made Davido what he is today.

Davido gained more fans the moment he started a relationship with Chioma. One of the most viewed African songs on YouTube is Davido's song and that song was inspired by Chioma.

To worsen the matter, David took some random people to Chioma's family to do his FAKE introduction. God will judge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by Bornsinner7: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
It's no more "love" that is sweet??..
Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by SmartPolician: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Davido, you need to tell us why you dumped Chioma.

You raised that babe's hopes, showed her to the world as your wife-to-be, met with her parents, sang for her, made her a varsity dropout, played with her body (I remember him squeezing her b00bs in public and filming it), had a baby with her, and dumped her like a piece of trash.

Mehn, I can never do that to my worst enemy's daughter.

@Sapphire aka the future is female, while men of goodwill demand that Chioma be treated well, b please saying that she added value to Davido's career is totally ridiculous. Drop that argument at once.

1 Like

Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by SportsHD: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
Davido, you need to tell us why you dumped Chioma. You raised that babe's hopes, showed her to the world as your wife-to-be, met with her parents, sang for her, played with her body (even in public), had a baby with her, and dumped her like a piece of trash. Mehn, I can never do that to my worst enemy's daughter.
For someone whose name starts with smart, you're quite the opposite.

Davido is an artiste, a rich and well paid artiste with a US citizenship. If chioma wakes up one day and decides she's tired of assurance and she wants half of what he owns, Trust US courts, they'll do the needful.

Keeping her at bay as a babymama is the right decision here.

1 Like

Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by elonmuskbaby: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Marry Chioma it will be more sweeter.
abeg getat with your peer pressure.hes grown enough to decide whether or not he will marry her.he has a son with her and he's fulfilling his fatherly responsibility.

Its obvious if they're married, they'll be toxic to each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by saphiere(f): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
abeg getat with your peer pressure.[b]hes grown enough to decide whether or not he will marry her.[/b]he has a son with her and he's fulfilling his fatherly responsibility.

Its obvious if they're married, they'll be toxic to each other
Why did he impregnate her in the first place? Is he just waking up from sleep?

1 Like

Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by elonmuskbaby: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Why did he impregnate her in the first place? Is he just waking up from sleep?
why did she open her laps to an irresponsible serial baby daddy who cannot keep it in his pants?

She open eye see say this one Na boyfriend product who is not done being boyish yet still opening her laps for him

There are many sociopathic, unreasonable and narcissistic men all over the place for a woman not to shine her eyes well before allowing a man ejaculate inside her

Everytime I open NL I see disgusting men justifying rapeee, sexual recklessness, polygamy and pedophilia, isn't it enough reason for a woman to open her eyes to be able to detect the animal from a decent Man?

Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
E choke....!! gringrin
Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by Ohthinktwice(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
shocked

Okay oh!
Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by Bornsinner7: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by elonmuskbaby: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
SportsHD:

For someone whose name starts with smart, you're quite the opposite.

Davido is an artiste, a rich and well paid artiste with a US citizenship. If chioma wakes up one day and decides she's tired of assurance and she wants half of what he owns, Trust US courts, they'll do the needful.

Keeping her at bay as a babymama is the right decision here.
meaning he intentionally messed her up and KEPT HER AT BAY IN NIGERIA BECAUSE IF THE U.S HEARS of it he knows the implications

Well Chioma is not much of a smart girl and saw the writings on the wall yet made wrong choices.

1.a trust fund baby who finished school and has his music career going for him and other international opportunities encouraged you to dump school and be with him against your father/ family warnings yet you didn't see that he clearly doesn't love you.a man who loves you will care about your welfare and future as he cares about his.

2.deceived everybody including her family and fans that he was serious about marrying you ended up not marrying you but be touching you sexually in public and made you unmarriageable after using you to do trophy girlfriend at the expense of your life and future.at the end of the day marriage you no get, university degree you no get.now you are left with the only option of taking care of your son and depending on daily upkeep from Davido.

Only if you listened to your father's warning and counsel,he will not have turned you to apere ajase
Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by SportsHD: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
se
Who told you she dumped school? And, do you think everyone fancies the Idea of marriage? Marriage is overrated nowadays. What if it was chioma's idea not to marry him, that being a baby mama is okay for her?

You definitely don't know her and you've concluded and, thought on her behalf, niggar why? You and that, obviously dumb professor. I ain't even kappin no more.
Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by sunboy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
saphiere:
Let us be mindful of the things we do at our youthful age because every seed we sow on this Earth, we WILL all reap it.

David knew right from onset that he will not marry Chioma. He removed her from school, impregnated her, gave her hopes with fake marriage promises then finally dumped her and thinks God is not watching..

I will maintain this, Chioma made Davido what he is today.

Davido gained more fans the moment he started a relationship with Chioma. One of the most viewed African songs on YouTube is Davido's song and that song was inspired by Chioma.

To worsen the matter, David took some random people to Chioma's family to do his FAKE introduction. God will judge.

Yen yen yen yen yen yen
Re: “Success Is Sweet! E Sweet Die!” – Davido by elonmuskbaby: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
SportsHD:

Who told you she dumped school? And, do you think everyone fancies the Idea of marriage? Marriage is overrated nowadays. What if it was chioma's idea not to marry him, that being a baby mama is okay for her?

You definitely don't know her and you've concluded and, thought on her behalf, niggar why? You and that, obviously dumb professor. I ain't even kappin no more.
broda ode.be deceiving yourself

Marriage wasn't Chiomas idea yet she accepted Davido's ring (and car whether fake or real)

If she wasn't interested in marriage or in marrying Davido Why did she collect ring? Why did she agree for introduction to hold? You still dey ask ode question about Chioma dropping out of school that is not even a secret wey trend for twitter.alogoh.o gbon Rara

Anyway for you to say "I ain't even kappin no more" it shows you're an indomie generation pikin.wetin them Sabi except noisy life,gra gra,weed,drugs, drunkenness and orgy

Go to the streets and continue with your street/cultist lingua.abeg Waka

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Tiwa Savage Reveals Sex Tape Blackmail! / VIDEO: What Davido Did At His Father's House On Xmas Day That Got People Talking / See What Zazu Is Doing To These Half N@ked Girls In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.