Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) (989 Views)

World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by Precious911(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Without wasting much of your time, I came to speak on what happened between Me and just2endowed.

I came across him here on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/just2endowed) some days ago due to need of getting a Romoss power bank. We agreed on 30000mah and Romoss charger at a price, i paid through bank transfer.

Thankfully to God, in less than 48 working hours, my package arrived safely to Ughelli where I stay.

I created this thread to affirm his (just2endowed) authenticity. God bless you for not only being true, but also delivering on time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by SportsHD: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
How'd you expect me to believe you when you just opened the account not too long ago?

2 Likes

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by falcon01: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Use your main account

1 Like

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by Precious911(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
SportsHD:
How'd you expect me to believe you when you just opened the account not too long ago?

As you can see, i am not a much commenter on Nairaland, i mostly prefer being a guest.

I just came to appreciate him for being honest

2 Likes

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by Precious911(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
falcon01:
Use your main account

Which account are u talking about. I searched him on nairaland here to verify his authenticity before I contacted him via whatsapp through the number he dropped. For me, He is a true businessman that can be trusted.

See my payment below

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by Jeon(f): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
If to say nah so everyone be wahala no go even know this planet, even Nigeria......

5 Likes

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by Precious911(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jeon:
If to say nah so everyone be wahala no go even know this planet, even Nigeria......

That is why we must create awareness of the true sellers through testimonies like this

7 Likes

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by SportsHD: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Precious911:

As you can see, i am not a much commenter on Nairaland, i mostly prefer being a guest.

I just came to appreciate him for being honest
Okay then. I wish him good sales then.

1 Like

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by Conner44: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Everybody should beware of the seller angry this is a fake sponsored review
Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by Precious911(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Conner44:
Everybody should beware of the seller angry this is a fake sponsored review

You have issues. This is the reason why I don't like commenting on this Forum. Signing off
Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by Conner44: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Precious911:

You have issues. This is the reason why I don't like commenting on this Forum. Signing off

But aren’t you the one that said that we should beware undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by Leykars: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Conner44:

I initially thought the Op meant something negative...anyways just2endowed is legit as far as my knowledge goes....bought power bank from him years ago without physically meeting, and the p.bank still functions till today...plan to get POS terminal from him too.

2 Likes

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by visita: 3:53am On Sep 21, 2021
I must comment here. He's very legit.

2 Likes

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by Precious911(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Conner44:

I was just trying to get attention. You know how Nairaland works. People tends to rush in when they suspect negativity.

Just click bait cool
Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by just2endowed: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Leykars:

I initially thought the Op meant something negative...anyways just2endowed is legit as far as my knowledge goes....bought power bank from him years ago without physically meeting, and the p.bank still functions till today...plan to get POS terminal from him too.

Op scared me lol cheesy.

Op change it to my experience with just2endowed. Beware means someone should stay clear.
Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by sauceEEP(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2021
YouAreUseless:
Psalmz d scammer come see how biz dey be
grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware; My Experience With Nairaland Seller Just2endowed (pic) by MikeMicheal(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2021
THE ONLY TRUSTWORTHY PERSON I CAN VOUCH FOR ON NAIRALAND IS JUST2ENDOWED.
100% LEGIT.

As for those people not to trust, I think Psalmz is top 10.
That guy called psalmz is deceitful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Incorporate Your Business In The UK / How To Stake On Remitano Wallet- How To Stake Renec Token On Renec Wallet / Attn. CBN: POS Operators Now Charge 1k Per N10,000 Withdrawal In Benin City!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.