Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Let Me Share A Secret With You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Share A Secret With You (390 Views)

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Let Me Share My E-commerce Journey Experience With You / Let Me Share How To Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana, Kenya, The UK, & Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Share A Secret With You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2021
TURNAROUND GREETINGS FAMILY!!!

Our Night Vigil prayer continuous this Friday 24th September ,2021 @ the AREA FACILITY HARISON SOLAJA OKOTA LIVING FAITH CHURCH
Time :6-9pm.
Come and expect your turnaround testimony.
EMEZUE AMANZ PRINCE (AREA PST OKOTA)
Re: Let Me Share A Secret With You by Eberex(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sorry to hear, I'm also out of job, three weeks old now. But one has to be positive in all things.

Take away any negativity and you will be alright

(1) (Reply)

Ordering From Amazon / Why Does Happens To Me? / Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering (SCUML) Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.