Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business (191 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business by Orenafavour(f): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2021
People don't buy drugs, I mean, drugs are not food!!

I work in a community Pharmacy, I've been working there for some time now.

And if you have an understanding of the settings

You'll know that working in a community pharmacy means you have to be both clinically sound and sales-oriented.

That is you need to create a balance between being professional and making profit (money)! ��

At first, it was a very difficult task when it comes to making sales.

I could blow all the Grammar and Pharmaceutical gimmicks but making the client/patients pay for what I wanted them to get irrespective of the price was damn hard

As if that wasn't bad enough, my boss decided to set a monthly sales target. Menh.. �‍♀️�‍♀️.

I was like, this man wan finally finish me like this eh..

My salary was at stake, so it was either I find ways to make my clients/patients pay, or settle for less pay

After all, what's the use of all the grammar if the company wasn't making profits.

I had to sit down and ask myself a lot of questions.

Questions like, what value I'm I offering these people, how do I make them see these values, even if they can't see these values, how do I communicate it to them and make them pay?

I realized that people are not afraid to spend money, all they want to know is the value they're getting for their money.

People don't buy drugs, they buy solutions.

So the next patient I met, after discussing everything that needed to be discussed, giving some free tests and Presenting the drugs.

I added a follow-up plan to ensure he's taking his drugs

Gave out my number in case he remembered other questions he needed to ask.

I made him see that, I'm not just giving him drugs, I'm ready to provide all these other services to ensure he gets well as soon as possible

When it was time to pay, he gladly made the payment

And one by one, our sales started increasing ���

So you see, if I'm ready to consistently render quality services, provide solutions to not just your health problems directly but also solving other internal problems.

Then paying for the solution shouldn't be a problem.

This also can relate to every other business, people aren't buying from you because they cannot specifically see the value they'll be getting for their money.

People do not buy products/services, they buy solutions, People buy value, they Buy beliefs!!!

Orenafavour
+2349066755146

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Backs EFCC, Asks Buhari To Sack CBN Governor / Brain Teaser / Zbiger: How To Make Money Online With Zbiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.