Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal (29288 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Ikpeba Hits Back At Osimhen: Humble Yourself, Learn, Emulate Salah, Mane / Lorenzo Insigne Praises Osimhen, Compares Him To Cavani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by TUANKU(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2021
teamoneline:
This osimhen doesn't have good ball control. He needs to work on it. There are several ball control drills on YouTube he can practice on his own in Napoli training camp so he can improve. I don't really like players that are not mobile and don't have good ball control like Neymar,rodrygo,xavi and especially that ineista. When iniesta is one the ball it's as if he's just gliding on the pitch, a beauty to watch.
Mumu talk. Your own size of football boots dey market go buy enter field.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by crossfm: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Successlane:

Why na?
The guy self no complain.
It's the work of the outsiders, weeping more than the bereaved.

You don't know Italians, they are racist's to the core. You don't expect him to come out openly to express his opinion. He must have in a way said or show his displeasure to Victor's goal.
Footballers do it always, he he should go and chill.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by respect80(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2021
Doyou2019:

Davis Silva is a bit like that as well.
You're on point.
See confirmation below

1 Like

Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by polite2(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Osimem did all he is suppose to do. They are two defenders beside him and any thing is possible in football.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Bamzyriches451: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2021
Media na wao
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by fredoooooo: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2021
paulolee:
all strikers are selfish...d gee need dt goal badly
Besides, almost half of "a player" goals are all tapins but his fans are silent about it..
even this season all his goals are still tapins from rebound bt we are used to it..
abeg I no call any player name o, bcoz m not too well to ague

Oba tap in, king of penarity, olympic Asun and stats paddlers chairman ... cheesy grin
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by zoomman(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2021
paulolee:
Besides, almost half of "a player" goals are all tapins but his fans are silent about it..
even this season all his goals are still tapins from rebound bt we are used to it..
All his goals is not tapins. He looped over the keeper and nod in the second goal against Leicester city. Get your fact right.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by donbrowser(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Humanoid01:

Why not? Whether striker, defender or midfielder, one of the basic skills of a footballer is ball control. So comparing a striker with a midfielder on that basis is not wrong.

One of the basic skills of a footballer is scoring goals.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Humanoid01(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2021
donbrowser:

One of the basic skills of a footballer is scoring goals.
The subject of discussion here is ball control, and no, scoring goals is not the basic skills of all footballers.

You don't rate a defender, midfielder and goalkeeper based on that. So it's not basic.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by chocboi78(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
This is laughable. Ball control is one of Osimhen major attributes. He does it with ease. I no know the Osimhen you dey talk.
you dy mind the johnbull
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by ITbomb(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2021
paulolee:
We all know Tapinaldo nah
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Dindondin(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2021
paulolee:
Your entire life, you aren't up to Osimhen. Go n cancel tap-in in football. You are miserable here dizzing successful people just to favour Messi. Even Messi is a beneficiary of hundreds of tap-ins.

1 Like

Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by remedick: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
This is laughable. Ball control is one of Osimhen major attributes. He does it with ease. I no know the Osimhen you dey talk.
Omo, me sef dey here dey shock for that guy... Osimeh wey dey control ball on the run if no one tackles him? someone that a keeper would be scared of seeing him coming with the ball?
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by trevorhorace(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2021
angry
Those of you beefing osimhen should have ur heads examined. The opposing defender was desperate to clear the ball at goal line. So you are saying victor should just have assumed the ball would go in and chill. Then the defender clears the ball then you same miserable lots would have said osimhen isn't a sharp striker and lacks positioning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by donbrowser(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Humanoid01:

The subject of discussion here is ball control, and no, scoring goals is not the basic skills of all footballers.

You don't rate a defender, midfielder and goalkeeper based on that. So it's not basic.

How did you now sound to yourself?
Who has ever rated a striker for passing?
Or a defender and goalkeeper for scoring?
The duty of a striker is to score, the duty of a midfielder is to pass.
Even at that Osimhen is a good passer. So the joke is on you
60% pass accuracy is not good enough for a striker? grin

Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Godbless3(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2021
crossfm:
He should go and huge transfomer.

Victor is a star boy,and he has come to shine.

One attribute of a good striker is being selfish.

Hypocrite... If the ball was about crossing the line and he put is leg to it, then its bad.
If it was the other way round now, all of you would be ranting why he insigne no allow osihmen goal enter.
He has score, he has score.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Realwvn(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello, I have a twitter account with 66,000 followers for sale.

Kindly PM if interested
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Godbless3(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Ugaboy:
What if a defender got there n lifted it out...will he still be this furious

He was not furious, he was ask by a reporter and he answer the damn question and that was it.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by philanj(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Natural441:

I just dey laugh all the name you put there
as in eh
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by eskorelvis: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2021
crossfm:
He should go and huge transfomer.

Victor is a star boy,and he has come to shine.

One attribute of a good striker is being selfish.
But when it comes to Ronaldo u people will change the narrative
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by eskorelvis: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2021
ITbomb:

We all know Tapinaldo nah

Meanwhile ewu of France is yet to score any
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Emola12(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2021
teamoneline:
This osimhen doesn't have good ball control. He needs to work on it. There are several ball control drills on YouTube he can practice on his own in Napoli training camp so he can improve. I don't really like players that are not mobile and don't have good ball control like Neymar,rodrygo,xavi and especially that ineista. When iniesta is one the ball it's as if he's just gliding on the pitch, a beauty to watch.
where u put my second goat dimiter berbatov?? Tueh...berbatov can control ur destiny if u allow him to do so
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by enambobo(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2021
aktolly54:
he's right, just confirm on youtube now. the goal already enter before osihem put leg to it
No it didn't enter already. The defender was going to clear it off had Osinhem not tucked his leg in. No need mourning for what could have been a cleared ball.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Humanoid01(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2021
donbrowser:

How did you now sound to yourself?
Who has ever rated a striker for passing?
Or a defender and goalkeeper for scoring?
The duty of a striker is to score, the duty of a midfielder is to pass.
Even at that Osimhen is a good passer. So the joke is on you
60% pass accuracy is not good enough for a striker? grin
You misinterpret the word “basic”

Passing is a basic football skill, whether you're a striker, defender, midfielder or goalkeeper. You don't have to be a creative passer. That branch of passing is specific to midfielders, just as scoring is to strikers, defending is to defenders and goalkeeping is to goalkeepers.

By the way, I never criticized Osimhen on any of these bases. My intention was to counter your argument that ball control isn't a basic skill, which led to this.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Soso990240(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2021
teamoneline:

Oga na learn all of them learn am for academy, Dem no born anybody with ball for leg. There was a time Neymar no fit jog ball but through learning and consistent practice he is what he is today. Talent is not born talent is made
Hmm.. Once it comes to football, if you no fit learn when u are young and below 19 years, forget it. 20 years and above can only improve, they dont learn ball control at that age. Neymar,Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Messi, Adriano, etc all learnt their skills at a very young age

1 Like

Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Soso990240(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If I'm the guy I will be angry too because the ball was already heading into the net
Oga, a defender was about to clear that ball, that was why Osimhen pushed the ball into the net. Go watch the highlight
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by lordaltruist(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
paulolee:

My brother you don't need to call name because I believe sincerely that we all know who the tap in master is; is just that his brainless fans who can not give proper analysis of football will go about arguing anyhow and that's why me I don't even answer them.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by crossfm: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2021
eskorelvis:

But when it comes to Ronaldo u people will change the narrative

You don't know me. Apart from the fact that am a united fan,am a die had CR7 fan,he can't do anything wrong in my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by teamoneline: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Soso990240:
Hmm.. Once it comes to football, if you no fit learn when u are young and below 19 years, forget it. 20 years and above can only improve, they dont learn ball control at that age. Neymar,Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Messi, Adriano, etc all learnt their skills at a very young age

You're right because If you check Wikipedia for the biggest names in football today you would see a trend, all of them started learning football between 5-8 years.
Re: Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal by Freebills12: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2021
The defender will clear that ball if not for Oshimen's intervention, nice goal for Oshimen... If you think it is easy ask Timo Waner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup / From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month / Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch Announced For Dec. 7th In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.