Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State (17881 Views)

60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
A 39-year-old man, Oladapo Akinola was, on Monday, arrested by men of Ogun State Police command for defiling his five years old stepdaughter.

The suspect, according to a statement by the command Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, was arrested following a report lodged at Adigbe divisional headquarters by the mother of the victim.

She told the police that while bathing her daughter, she discovered blood in her private part.

She said on asking the girl what happened, she was informed that her husband, who happened to be the stepfather of the victim, had carnal knowledge of her.

Oyeyemi added that “upon the report, the DPO Adigbe Division, SP Fatoberu Oyekanmi detailed his detectives to the scene where the suspect was arrested.

“On interrogation, the suspect, who reside at Adewale Drive, Shokori-Abeokuta, confessed to the crime without any justifiable reason.”

He added that the victim has been taken to hospital by the police for medical treatment and report.

Meanwhile, the State Commissioner of Police, Edward Awolowo Ajogun, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to anti-human trafficking and child labour unit of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department for further investigation and diligent prosecution.

He warned parents, especially mothers, to always be watchful of their female children in order to protect them from been victims of sexual assault from “those irresponsible men”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/man-39-defiles-his-5-year-old-stepdaughter/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
God!

Why can't men control their sex drive?
Some rape apologists here would say when a lady dresses in a sexy dress she is attracting rapist.

Oh! Maybe this 5years old girl dressed in a sexy outfit.
bmdmix11:
same way women can't control their urge to beg for money
How is begging for money harmful? Do we force you to give us money? We beg for it and if you don't give me move on. Life continues.

I don't expect anything less from rape sympathizers.

What I know is that we will all reap what we sow.

GTFO:

Yes we will reap what we sow definitely..
We women are the problem of ourselves !!!!

Can you imagine the woman was impregnated while still being married to the father of the girl !!!! When the pregnancy came up, she left her husband (father of the girl) house to stay with the "Akin" whey give ahm belle..
This happened at Imo in Abeokuta and my brother who's an officer at EleweEran Police headquarters briefed me of the entire case since it's transferred from adigbe to EleweEran now..

Quite a shameful woman I must say!
Even the husband never Sabi the matter say the new husband had such silly acts with his daughter..

Na we ladies be our own problem..

Whenever I see you ranting future is female , this and that, I just nod my head for you... The dick whey u go eventually settle down with eventually go try gan! supporting nonsense back and forth!!!!
Future is still Male, no matter what!!!!! Deal with that!
Don't shift the post.
This thread is about rape not infidelity.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 rule 1 broken.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by WiszyFraud: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
How true is this...op?

1. This op digs up the entire internet for rape news
2. This is hard to believe except the man is mental
3. I can’t imagine a father wanking their own daughter

4. If true, then this world is finishing..

undecided

13 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:
How true is this...op?

undecided
I won't be surprised with your comment..

Modified: As if I knew what you were about to vomit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:
How true is this...op?

undecided
It's not true. It's a Bollywood movie.

Rape sympathizers everywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by InfernoNig: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Pathetic.
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by DSC7: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
For 5 good minutes I've been typing and deleting trying to see if I can say anything on this case but truly I wholly have nothing to say cry

Nawaooo shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by mytime24(f): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
600 years jail
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by Sonnobax15(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Any man wey dey get boner for under age banny suppose to dey preek-less,and his masculinity title being stripped off from him undecided

Mad man undecided

10 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by gambia(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mad man

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
See e face like expired Amala
I wonder wetin the five years old girl get, way the mama no get sad
Heartless man. Na wa ooo......
Make them castrate am, so that e go rest.
Chai....! This country ehh......

8 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by AmazingELixir: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed

Its finished...who will save the girl child ooo.

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by BluntCrazeMan: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na waa..
Why be Say this kind news just dey trend anyhow??

Person go just dey pervert on top someone wey be him own family??
Are they normal at-all??
Meanwhile, na this kind of weird sickening stories that this deranged FutureisFemail enjoys.
She will now use the stories of these rare monsters to conclude that all men are monsters

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by Thinktwicemybro: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Let me check the persons name again

2 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by nedu103: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
agbaya
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by bmdmix11: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God!

Why can't men control their sex drive?
Some rape apologists here would say when a lady dresses in a sexy dress she is attracting rapist.

Oh! Maybe this 5years old girl dressed in a sexy outfit.
same way women can't control their urge to beg for money

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by otokx(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
What is all this?
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by Adedotguy: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by kokkubabboni421(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
K
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by kenzysmith: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
How them take create some kind people self?

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by Chikarata2020(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Must be saphhira, or what ever she calls her name that would bring up this fake news with another account just to trash men. I hope she finds mental healing one day
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by pepetua(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
OGUN OGUN OGUN ,!!! hmmm okay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by Aimerosa25(f): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na wa o, things are happening
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by greenie77: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sickening.
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by tiswell(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Why always Dem afonjas sad

3 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by chatinent: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Make dem flog this man, please.
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by BluntCrazeMan: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:
How true is this...op?

1. This op digs up the entire internet for rape news
2. This is hard to believe except the man is mental
3. I can’t imagine a father wanking their own daughter

4. If true, then this world is finishing..

undecided
My brother, take this from me..
This op has something to do with rape.
All her threads has something to do with rape and disgusting sexual encounters.

3 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by yemmight(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Oye ki won be si idi Ogun ni.
Re: 39-Year-Old Man Defiles His 5-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun State by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Look at his face. He will be amongst the first to come down here and insult women. Maybe the 5 years old little girl seduced him with her skimpy dressing. Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mukhtar Dan’iyan (mr Aye Dee) Reveals He's Samuel Ogundipe's Source (details) / Technician Nabbed For Stealing Four Solar Panels In Lagos / Sons Kill Father Over N40M Gratuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.