Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,266 members, 7,853,315 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Benue People Entire Anticipate Prozparoz Iwc_seember - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benue People Entire Anticipate Prozparoz Iwc_seember (338 Views)

Benue People Entirely Anticipate Prozparoz Iwc_seember(coming Soon!) / BBNaija: Benue People Welcome Kiddwaya In Style (Photos, Video) / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue People Entire Anticipate Prozparoz Iwc_seember by prozparoz070: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
mostly the tiv people, all waiting for the release of a song titled Seember by singer prozparoz iwc who is massively making waves in the benue music scene..the 'superstar' crowner made an annoucement that the song will be release on the 24th of september
according to the singer,a song seember will be released due to the challenges he is facing in the relationship with seember pressure coming everywhere and the intensity seem to be unbearable.and now that seember now longer treat him lovingly, it seems everything is going down and the pressure being mount on him by her relatives, he decided to dash out a song to clear his mind..the song is lyrically arranged in tiv
stay toned..and wait for prozparoz iwc_seember(coming soo!!!)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Things You Don't Know About BRODA Shaggi / Davido Donates N251 Million To Nigerians He Speaks On Why He Did It (video) / How Bbnaija Ex Housemates Stormed One Africa Music Fest In Dubai Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.