Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fashion Designing Or Photography: Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fashion Designing Or Photography: Advice (1138 Views)

Cinematography Or Photography; Which One Should I Opt For To Learn?? / 40k To Learn Fashion Designing Or Software Design /digital Marketing / Fashion Designing Or Photography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Designing Or Photography: Advice by Zeegold12(f): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hello everyone.

I'm a student of Mass Communication in National Open University at the moment, and I work alongside aswell.
But recently, I started feeling I should have a hand work aside the graphics designing I learnt.

I have two different hand work on my mind currently- fashion design and photography.

I'd like you guys to educate me on which is better and more profitable
Re: Fashion Designing Or Photography: Advice by Crossroad1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
If you've learnt graphics before, just go for photography..
Photoshop and the likes will be easy and to me, photography is more lucrative than fashion design...
The first time I traveled to cotonou, imo, aba, onitsha, Benin, delta and calabar, it was photography that took me to those places..
You will know people, make money and travel places

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designing Or Photography: Advice by deedoc: 1:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Learn Pattern making alone and start selling patterns to fashion designers. It's a new business opportunity not none by many.

Ask me more about it.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designing Or Photography: Advice by Zeegold12(f): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Crossroad1:
If you've learnt graphics before, just go for photography..
Photoshop and the likes will be easy and to me, photography is more lucrative than fashion design...
The first time I traveled to cotonou, imo, aba, onitsha, Benin, delta and calabar, it was photography that took me to those places..
You will know people, make money and travel places

Thank you so much
Re: Fashion Designing Or Photography: Advice by Zeegold12(f): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2021
deedoc:
Learn Pattern making alone and start selling patterns to fashion designers. It's a new business opportunity not none by many.

Ask me more about it.

How do one go about that?

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Full Of Sounds By Listening To Music, TRENDING Now(dream)by Opah Sneh / Methods And Principles Of Food, Chemical And Technology Creativity / Career With MNC That Pays Less Or Indigeneous Oil Firm Thats Pay Higher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.