Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife (1267 Views)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by Gozye(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hello All,

My wife is seriously suspecting am still engaging in a past relationship where I had an issue. Though I occasionally send money for the child school fees that's all. All these are known by my wife before we went into marriage but am just surprised this is coming up now. Pls advise me on how to handle this,thanks
Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by GRACETOLIVE(f): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Here to learn
Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by lilvicky68(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sit her down and address the matter..
If she doesn't listen kukuma prove her right..
Okafor's law will work in your favor..

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gozye:
Hello All,
My wife is seriously suspecting am still engaging in a past relationship where I had an issue. Though I occasionally send money for the child school fees that's all. All these are known by my wife before we went into marriage but am just surprised this is coming up now. Pls advise me on how to handle this,thanks
Since you admit that there was indeed a relationship, it's better you consider her lack of confidence as a consequence of your acts. undecided

It is not your place to try to "handle this". You are not meant to solve everything. Rather, let time do the handling instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Maybe you've been giving her cause to suspect you.
Make yourself trustworthy and don't give her cause to suspect you.

let her be the one handling the sending of the school fees so you don't have to connect with your ex in anyways again. That way trust is built and she'll drop the suspicions.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by InfernoNig: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Always sit at home at every chance you get, na she go tire for you.
Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by chatinent: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
It is normal.

Even your children will feel a divided love. You have to prove to her your stance.

It is easy.

Spend more time with her. Be with her when you intend to send the money.

Avoid comparisons.

I wish you well.
Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by descarado: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Condom would have solved half of relationship problems we have in the world today.

After enjoying yourself ( no invitation was extended to us) wahala dey now and you want people to start insulting themselves here.

The reason I don't put mouth in davido, tuface, Paul etc relationship affairs.
When they were enjoying, I wasn't there, so why will I partake of their heartache?
They are still making millions out of us by sharing it on social media.

Oga, no advise for you unless you want me to call you brolosho
Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Women cha cheesy

My elder sister's husband is presently having a similar Problem with her....So I went to visit my sister at her store today and she brought up the discussion.....Na once I shun her instantly undecided. Abi didn't you know he had children first before you accepted his proposal at the first place? undecided

I just hate rubbish...Tho the truth is always bitter but I'll always spill it regardless of how you'll feel...Even my real Nighas know that...

Op, forget am say your wife will change, probably when you begin to spend time with her just to prove to her that you don't have a thing with your baby mama....Woman wey don keep such grudges for her mind,na only God intervention can only change her....

1 Like

Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
I hate baby daddy's, they always cheat with their baby mamas.Uncle you are cheating with her and been economical with the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by mrblessed(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
If you don't have anything with your baby mama, I suggest you should wire the money to your daughter through your wife for peace reign. That is, if she won't become unreasonable and began to question/challenge the amount you regularly send to your daughter.
Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by faithfull18(f): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
A lot of problems are avoidable in this world . God's word is complete and he knows the best for us.

There would always be that suspicion.
Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by crackhaus: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is the same reason why we advise single men to also avoid baby-mamas.

The chances that they are/will still have something to do with the father of their kid(s), is enough to make a relationship/marriage with them full of distrust.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by Richy4(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
You had a child before you got married to her correct?
She knows about all these before she agreed to jump into a relationship with u and eventually married you right?

what is her problem then? for you to abandon your child because you were married?... How does she want you to look after your kid without the baby mama being there?

OP seriously do not neglect your child simply because u were married... that kid deserves what your other kids are getting (just incase you got others) ....If she is trying to use a cunning and emotional blackmail to stop u from seeing your kid by saying u were cheating and you have searched within you, and nothing as such was happening, please tell her politely that it will not work..

Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by JovialJune(f): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is why single ladies should avoid baby papas, the chances of them diicking the mother of their child is high, why use your korokoro eyes marry someone that has a child outside? They are second hand, their sweet nectar is already bitter, dey don fade, why not go for a single fresh man available everywhere? There are so many fishes in the ocean undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by crackhaus: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gozye:
Hello All,

Na Annie and Tuface issue cause am.
Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by frozen70(f): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Gozye:
Hello All,

It depends on what you have been telling her about the other woman
Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by socialmediaman: 2:48am On Sep 22, 2021
OP @Gozye if your wife is suspecting you with no good reason, you should be worried if she’s doing what she suspects you about. Women who have nothing up their sleeves don’t suspect their husbands for no good reason

But if you’re not transparent enough and giving her reason to suspect you then you should deal with the transparency issue
Re: How Can One Handle A Suspecting Wife by efficiencie(m): 3:18am On Sep 22, 2021
Gozye:
Hello All,

Dude live with it. She will doubt you for as long as she can remember you had a child before marriage...in cases like this it is hard to offer counsel because I don't know who the real wife is? Because as soon as your current wife shows you hell you will remember that your Ex did not do that much and soon enough you will go back to browsing her website until it crashes again. Dude na your cross. Carry it with wisdom, make cross no go carry you ohhh!

(1) (Reply)

Absence Of My Father Is Making Me Look Like A Gay. / Would You Accept A Job Where You Had To Be Away From Home Living In Hotels / Holy Moses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.