Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) (58947 Views)

How Davido’s Photographer Fortune Shotz Fell Into Water To Scout 4shot And Died / Who Killed Davido Photographer Fortune ,how Davido Photographer Died / Naira Marley Use Davido Photographer, See The Picture Effect. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by ProphetofOdin: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
I don't think there is any thing spiritual behind these deaths, but these guys need to be educated against the use of hard drugs and alcohol. It is screwing the life of young people up. He "probably" drowned because he was high on drugs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Kajaard: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
brandfaculty:
4 Is a a what

4 is a Confirmation cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Emola12(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
dis one too much o davido hope no be say u dey use dem cut soap? hmmm...okay nah watin me i know be say oneday oneday monkey will go market e no go come back
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
sad Nothing cover in the eye of God.If u bi Evil doer, continue
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Ninokingz1(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Why are you guys relating this guy death to David? Have you done any bit of findings of what killed him? I for once I’ve come to believe that bloggers have caused so many wahala for Nigeria. Don’t tag post a sensational headlines just because you want traffic on your page. You are making money while damaging someone else’s reputation.

Even Nairaland ain’t left out of this. What stop who ever is in charge of sending threads to front page to do his findings before doing so?

What about the news of how the young champ died, and what killed him, and what he was doing or about to do before his death what stopped that particular post making an headlines here or all this blogs who carry the for their head since yesterday except Tunde ednut IG page?

Pls let’s stop tarnishing people’s hard earned reputations and images for e no easy to build o.

Till this moment his body had not been recovered from the water he got drowned in. He died working cause he wanted the best images for the guy he was about snapping and for his own trademark too. I’ve been a photographer for years and I understand where his thought were coming from so I won’t ask why daring so hard to that far.

RIP to the young man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by snoopz: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2021
whether we like it or not there will always be a connection to Davido... these dead guys are in his crew
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Realwvn(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello, I have a twitter account with 66,000 followers for sale.

Kindly PM if interested
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Naija4love(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2021
WizkidNews:
This one weh Davido close friends just dey die anyhow, make I kuku go delete him last song weh dey my phone before the spirit go think say i dey close to am undecided cry
you no go kill me this morning with laugh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2021
Looking at it objectively, you will see that almost all of them died of Natural causes that had absolutely nothing to do with Davido, are they only friends of davido, what of other people they are friends with?

But trust Nigerians and scapegoating. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2021
Death the road of everyone.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Some don't understand how tinx work,u tink u sing u blow like dat or HV Fame like dat,dis guys no go tell u as e b,wit frat de de into,same tin happening to Bobby brown,his own na dear loved ones..is all about are you ready to sacrifice,e get doing u go do bro to get money or fame,that kind jazz de disappoint person,e no de talk when e go collect,na just anytime de spirit want e go collect,anytime e want e go collect,upon say u de do normal sacrifice ooh to de appease...if u re from East,e get one Dem de call oke itee,bro dat one go de chop ur kids nd loved ones like say python de chop egg

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Danbovo: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2021
This is pure ritual open your eyes
Stop all those pity
This is a spiritual something
It is not normal
Dont trace it to drugs
There is always a sacriifce to pay to get to the top
Davido should be probed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by geemd434: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Davido is a ritualist. We already know he is a cultist how come people won't believe he is a cultist. I can never feel sorry for him, I feel sorry for the ones who are with davido because more will still Die

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by geemd434: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2021
Ninokingz1:
Why are you guys relating this guy death to David? Have you done any bit of findings of what killed him? I for once I’ve come to believe that bloggers have caused so many wahala for Nigeria. Don’t tag post a sensational headlines just because you want traffic on your page. You are making money while damaging someone else’s reputation.

Even Nairaland ain’t left out of this. What stop who ever is in charge of sending threads to front page to do his findings before doing so?

What about the news of how the young champ died, and what killed him, and what he was doing or about to do before his death what stopped that particular post making an headlines here or all this blogs who carry the for their head since yesterday except Tunde ednut IG page?

Pls let’s stop tarnishing people’s hard earned reputations and images for e no easy to build o.

Till this moment his body had not been recovered from the water he got drowned in. He died working cause he wanted the best images for the guy he was about snapping and for his own trademark too. I’ve been a photographer for years and I understand where his thought were coming from so I won’t ask why daring so hard to that far.

RIP to the young man.

Davido is a cultist, do you agree or disagree?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2021
[b][/b]
WizkidNews:
This one weh Davido close friends just dey die anyhow, make I kuku go delete him last song weh dey my phone before the spirit go think say i dey close to am undecided cry
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by belzabull(f): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Shuzzi:
One is a chance
Two is a coincidence
Three is a pattern.

Hmmmm sad
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Chai grin grin grin
LOVEGINO:
Make I follow contribute
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2021
WizkidNews:

grin grin grin grin

Why una like problem like this bayi?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2021
Terrible..

This is too much on davido..

I hope they’re not up to destroying this guy’s career?
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the young Man.

We need to Understand that Death has no respect for age, Profession, connection or whatever. Death could strike anyone , anywhere and anytime.

The Ultimate of life is our relationship with GOD. Because no matter your age, who you are or what you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you Have Wasted your Life.

i was looking forward to your comment
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by 4X4: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2021
THIS THING HAPPENING GET WHY AND DAVIDO KNOWS WHY
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by TOP4587(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Terrible cry
RIP
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by malel1: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
I don't think there is any thing spiritual behind these deaths, but these guys need to be educated against the use of hard drugs and alcohol. It is screwing the life of young people up. He "probably" drowned because he was high on drugs

Fact
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Why is everyone centering the whole issue around Davido? Why not “condolences to his family and friends”? . He was a person, just as Davido is so why is everyone talking about Davido like he was the only close acquaintance he had?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2021
To be serious the guy need to go to serious spiritual cleansing..All all those who are around him should also go for serious prayer.
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Oira5: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Family of the young Man.

We need to Understand that Death has no respect for age, Profession, connection or whatever. Death could strike anyone , anywhere and anytime.

The Ultimate of life is our relationship with GOD. Because no matter your age, who you are or what you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you Have Wasted your Life.

You keep on putting fear in the lives of many like God is some aggressive judge up there waiting to crush down the whole world anytime soon. Actually judgement day should be more of a wedding ceremony between Jesus and mankind, not a fearful thing. I don't think Heaven has anything to do with the fear you preach. To EVERYONE OUT THERE, FOCUS ON GOD LOVE FIRST, AND ALWAYS TRY TO BE BETTER. And for the sake of your mental health guys (I empirically know life is hard), please avoid this guy. He's preaching the truth in the wrong way
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Calibrator:
Four is solid evidence, no? cheesy
Right wink
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2021
People are saying he is grieving.wont he grieve before...The thing is, something isn't clear....

Person no just dey die like that and you expect people to close there mouth and not ask Questions...
Why them no go ask if him dey use them??

Omo in a year and less than a month.. people just they die around him..Life nah biscuit for him to dey use..
Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Ololadekiniun:
Fortune died while trying to make a shoot near a water side and he can't swim he fell into the water and drown nobody to save him so tell me how that is related to Davido fear God cry
Thank God someone has sense
I read through many of these comments
And I was very very ashamed of my country people
This mentality that we exhibit undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Humanoid01:
Why is everyone centering the whole issue around Davido? Why not “condolences to his family and friends”? . He was a person, just as Davido is so why is everyone talking about Davido like he was the only close acquaintance he had?
Nigerians matter tire me honestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj & Amber Rose Stun In Black For D'banj's Anniversary Show (photos) / Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz' Wedding Confirmed By Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.