Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain (41379 Views)

Little Boy Celebrates Goal While Watching Match On TV, Got People Laughing / Mario Balotelli Scores Bicycle Kick, Gets Phone & Records Celebration Live. Pics / Isaac Success Celebrates Goal By Dancing ZANKU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by Flamees(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Myself2:
Na wa o
So for over how many years and after both of them had changed jobs severally, Balotelli still carry the thing for mind ?
Wa o, imagine what would have happened if Balo had run into this man in a dark alley at night.
Scary

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by generalwo(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2021
What goes around comes back around.... No dey bad mouth others.... People have low points in their lives... It's not enough reason to call someone brainless..... Justice has been served and it tastes so sweet..... The coach will think twice before making stupid comments next time....... Super Mario just saved others from this brainless coach's senseless comments!

1 Like

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by OChimex: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Dozis:
I support him, I will do more than that.
How can you say someone has no brain?

You do more. Lol

Maturity is proving your critics wrong with your good behavior.

This guy was super talented. He had it all, but his stupidity made his career so short and irrelevant.

If he was well behaved, he would have been a legend now.

Attitude is like a tyre, no matter what car you think you are, if your attitude is bad like a flat tire, you ain't going anywhere.

Rooney of Man U was more stubborn than this guy, but at a point he had a rethink and turned his life around. Now he is counted among EPL best....
Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by adebwalex(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2021
I just like this guy.. He doesn't forgive those who offended him easily...

1 Like

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by geesilver(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2021
Great100000:
One of the most controversial player ever.

Why Always Me.

Super Mario.
Why did you do that to Messi now.... Kuku keke
Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by Dozis: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2021
OChimex:

You do more. Lol

Maturity is proving your critics wrong with your good behavior.

This guy was super talented. He had it all, but his stupidity made his career so short and irrelevant.

If he was well behaved, he would have been a legend now.

Attitude is like a tyre, no matter what car you think you are, if your attitude is bad like a flat tire, you ain't going anywhere.

Rooney of Man U was more stubborn than this guy, but at a point he had a rethink and turned his life around. Now he is counted among EPL best....
Okay, that's the justification for calling him brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by wizkidblogger(f): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2021
I miss Balotelli.

So much fun watching his craziness when football was still fun

1 Like

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by ledaman: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2021
englishmart:
You're playing for a rubbish club while your mates are enjoying top flight football in the top 5 leagues.
Indeed your brainlessness brought you this low.
It clearly shows you just started watching football. He has played for most big clubs in Europe, mind you he is a champion league medal holder if you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by Myhusband(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2021
generalwo:
..... Well, a man who has no brain won't remember what an idiot said to him many years ago and certainly won't be on the pitch to help his team salvage a point against a Turkish power house.... So maybe na u and the coach no really get brain.... What goes around comes back around.....

someone said you're stupid then you went back to him to show a sign of stupidity and you feel you make sense

I hope wisdom is not included in the name they gave you in your naming ceremony? because that name doesn't even suit you
Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by OChimex: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2021
Dozis:

Okay, that's the justification for calling him brainless.

And he keeps proving him right by his actions.
Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by Dozis: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
OChimex:

And he keeps proving him right by his actions.
On the contrary, the man that called him brainless is actually a mad man, he had no reason whatsoever to call him brainless.
I hope you know the meaning of being brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by generalwo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Myhusband:

someone said you're stupid then you went back to him to show a sign of stupidity and you feel you make sense

I hope wisdom is not included in the name they gave you in your naming ceremony? because that name doesn't even suit you
..... Let's see it this way, let's assume your dad's younger brother says you're impotent (which I believe is true), if a miracle happens and you managed to impregnate a girl ( which I doubt you ever will), won't you invite him for the baby's naming ceremony? Ewu Gambia......!!!

1 Like

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by blaquemyc: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
generalwo:
..... Let's see it this way, let's assume your dad's younger brother says you're impotent (which I believe is true), if a miracle happens and you managed to impregnate a girl ( which I doubt you ever will), won't you invite him for the baby's naming ceremony? Ewu Gambia......!!!
now this is wickedness in every sense of it. You no fit make heaven laiso. Repent brotherly gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by Femi8586(m): 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
englishmart:
You're playing for a rubbish club while your mates are enjoying top flight football in the top 5 leagues.

You made no sense.
Will he be the first to play in such leagues?

And you didn't see any fault in the coach calling him brainless in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by dontai(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
generalwo:
oga, wetin happened? You know him before?
Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by Vabama: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
Myhusband:
height of dumbness, one of the law of life rule; do not prove others right with their opinion by allowing their comments about you get to you Fumigation Services Cleaning Services Dispatch Riders Interior Decoration Events Logistics Security Services

he just proved to the man he has no brain as an Italian, no people with brain do such unnecessary things
Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by Obdk: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:
This idiot refused to grow up Well he's not relevant again
A obi he is still richer and more relevant than you re
Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by Tess24: 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:
This idiot refused to grow up
Well he's not relevant again

Like the way, you are not relevant...
Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by puremaker7(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
rollydex:
that's why his career is like this
none of your lineage has ever reach the beginning of his career
Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by Myhusband(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
generalwo:

just look at your weak comparative analysis, you're calling a father of one and expectant father impotent but what are pregnant women eating to be birthing idiot like you lately

may the person that used your brain as collateral no die well. just look at this mistake of existence bent in disgracing his entire household on public forum

if you're seeking attention, I'm above those you can use to learn words here, I go just drag you and your entire family in the mud

depressed monkey everywhere
Re: Balotelli Celebrates Goal By Taunting Besiktas Manager Who Said He Has No Brain by Kenneth10110(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
englishmart:

Inter Milan, Man city, AC Milan, Liverpool he played for all this big names

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Uti Arraigned For Killing His Wife, Locking Up Corpse To Decompose / Anthony Joshua Bathing For Fragrance Lynx (Photos) / Photos: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives/girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.