Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Do You Want Healthy, Moisturized And Long Hair? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Want Healthy, Moisturized And Long Hair? (1083 Views)

5 Hacks How To Keep The Lips Moisturized During Winter / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil(age Long Secret For Long Hair) / 9 Odd People With Really Long Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Healthy, Moisturized And Long Hair? by BiddiesApparels: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Drinking enough water is very beneficial to your hair and overall health.

We ate told that when we drink enough water, we are helping every part of our body function well, at the same time ,we are getting rid of toxins.

Great hair health starts from the inside.

Don't wait until you are thirsty before drinking water.

Take water consciously from today and see your hair and skin have great improvement.

So if you want healthy, moisturized and long hair, start by taking enough water everyday.
#froessenceorganics
#frolovehair
#froessence
#4chair
#healthyhair
#beautifulblackgirl

For more consultations, contact us on IG @froessenceorganics

7 Likes

Re: Do You Want Healthy, Moisturized And Long Hair? by Zatildafashion(f): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Great information thank you for sharing
Re: Do You Want Healthy, Moisturized And Long Hair? by TimelyApparel: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ehh sad sad sad sad

This drinking water is a big struggle
Re: Do You Want Healthy, Moisturized And Long Hair? by WeAssistVirtual(f): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm, this is an eye opener
Re: Do You Want Healthy, Moisturized And Long Hair? by VeeBeeCouture(f): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Valuable information! Thanks for sharing.
Re: Do You Want Healthy, Moisturized And Long Hair? by FemmoraFabrics: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
I'm in lil Moscow, so drinking enough water isn't something I always do. With this info though, I'll consciously up my water drinking game.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Lose Your Patience. / A Blind Date! / Seriously In Need Of Gold Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.