Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS (2980 Views)

Legal Money Making Investments And Partnership. / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
13 Effective Ways To Invest In Yourself

Here are 13 ways to invest in yourself and achieve much within the shortest possible time.

1) READ GOOD BOOKS

2) TAKE UP COURSES

3) WATCH EDUCATIVE VIDEOS ON
YOUTUBE

4) FIND A MENTOR

5) CHOOSE YOUR CIRCLE WISELY

6) HAVE MORE THAN ONE
SOURCE OF INCOME

7) LOOK FOR A NEW HOBBY

cool WORKOUT

9) EAT HEALTHY

10) SLEEP AND WAKE UP EARLY

11) APPRECIATE LIFE

12) SPEND MONEY WISELY

13) PLAN YOUR DAY AHEAD

3 Likes

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by BlackFlamefromP: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ok. Nice one

bitbillionaire:
Here are 13 ways to invest in yourself and achieve much within the shortest possible time.

1) READ GOOD BOOKS

2) TAKE UP COURSES

YOUTUBE

4) FIND A MENTOR

6) HAVE MORE THAN ONE
SOURCE OF INCOME

7) LOOK FOR A NEW HOBBY

cool WORKOUT

9) EAT HEALTHY

11) APPRECIATE LIFE

12) SPEND MONEY WISELY

13) PLAN YOUR DAY AHEAD

1 Like

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by Zico777(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
bitbillionaire:

1) READ GOOD BOOKS

2) TAKE UP COURSES

YOUTUBE

4) FIND A MENTOR

6) HAVE MORE THAN ONE
SOURCE OF INCOME

7) LOOK FOR A NEW HOBBY

cool WORKOUT

9) EAT HEALTHY

11) APPRECIATE LIFE

12) SPEND MONEY WISELY

13) PLAN YOUR DAY AHEAD
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Point to punder

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
Food for thought

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hi Nairalanders, I'm going to be posting investments and self-development tips on here from time to time. Kindly visit regularly for new tips and inspirational thoughts.

All I ask from you is to appreciate me by buying data from me always. See my profile for details.
Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
10 things that require zero talents

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
YOU CAN NEGOTIATE YOUR WAY TO RICHES
Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Happy Sunday folks. Remember investment in your spiritual life gives the best dividend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Always remember that your soul need to be nourished the way you nourish your body

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Find a way to MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP.

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Investing in yourself yields the best interest

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stay focused.

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
THINK RICH. FEEL RICH. BE RICH

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Don't believe in limitation; even the sky can't limit you!

Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Focus more on what you want in life and how you want your life to be. You get what you focus your attention on.

Complement of the season guys!
Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2022
CHEAPEST MTN DATA FOR FAST BROWSING.

1 GB DATA --- N350
2 GB DATA --- N650
3 GB DATA --- N950
5 GB DATA ---.N1,500
10 GB DATA --N2,800

To buy whatsapp - 0-8-0-2-8-0-7-6-1-9-8
ALSO CHAT ME UP TO RENEW YOUR DSTV OR GOTV.
Re: INVESTMENTS AND SELF DEVELOPMENT TIPS by bitbillionaire: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
*HAPPY NEW MONTH*

Some call it APRIL FOOL but for
me i call it APRIL FULL.
So let me tell u how full it will be for u this month...

APRIL full of blessings.
APRIL full of good health.
APRIL full of favour.
APRIL full of mercy.
APRIL full of fruitfulness.
APRIL full of joy.
APRIL full of greatness.
APRIL full of abundance.
APRIL full of God's goodness.
APRIL full of honor.
APRIL full of progress.
APRIL full of gainful and productive ideas.
APRIL full of God's purpose for your life.
APRIL full of promotion.
APRIL full of God's help.
APRIL full of fame.
APRIL full of financial breakthrough.
APRIL full of all goodies of life
APRIL full of a closer walk with God

Welcome to ur month of FULLNESS......

(1) (Reply)

Proshare.ng Daily Nigeria Stock Picks / 25 Litres Yellow Gallons Are Needed In A Large Quantity / Who Know About Inksnations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.