Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return (28804 Views)

BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him / Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Big Brother Naija Season 6 housemate, Cross has expressed fears that Saga might want to take a voluntary exit if Nini doesn’t come back to the house.

Cross made this known during a conversation with Pere on Wednesday.

Pere had opined that he felt some type of altercation might have happened between Saga and Nini which led to her sudden exit.

He further went on to state that whatever it was that happened, Nini’s sudden exit from the show wasn’t called for.

In response, Cross said that whatever it was that happened can only be explained better by the duo.

According to him, Nini is the only one that knows what Saga might have said to her which made her take the decision she took.

“Nobody was there with them when they had whatever conversation or altercation they might have had.

Its only Nini that knows what Saga said to her. And from his behavior I feel like he’s feeling bad probably for something he might have said. Whatever it is they are the only ones that know.

“But that guy isn’t in a good state so I fear he might want to take a voluntary exit if she doesn’t come back,”
he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/22/bbnaija-cross-reveals-what-could-happen-to-saga-if-nini-fails-to-return/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2021

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by slawormiir: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass show

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Damidave1124(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
They are all playing the script well.

That simp deseeve a good knock on his forhead though to reset his brain

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lori iro

If he chop her two or three times now, the love go clear for im eyes.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by amarachi06(f): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nigga slim like Nigeria under Buhari

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Saga is a bloody Simp and No amount of common sense/Redpill can save him.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Bornsinner7: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
That guy is not ok..

He has forgotten that he came on the show for a prize.. how 98million changed to nini is still a mystery..

If you ask me I will say he has mental issues..

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by faithfull18(f): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Here to occupy space.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Bouncepro4: 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lol.

Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by beautyfunke(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass show
for your eye now you don talk now

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Feranchek(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Can someone please explain all the nonsense going on lately? Cos my WhatsApp status is just filled with this guy crying. Abeg watin occur??

iLegendd:

1. He lost his mother some years ago.
2. His father doesn't like him because he acts like a sissy.
3. Lastly, his love interest has a boyfriend, yet he is clingy and desperate to make things work.

In summary, desperate people without emotional control cry easily. He is a weak man.

Ewee!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Kestolove(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cross is damn right

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Muhylonaire007: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Stupid boy saga. Simpleton!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by ninety5: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
embarassed
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by eddyslim(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Whatever Nini gave to Saga, we shall know

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by babyfaceafrica: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nansense
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by zolajpower: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by paulooo3(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
If you are looking for husband, BBNAIJA is the place for you
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Olarewajutv: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Stupid saga.. The guy done underrated himself say him no fit win.. Womanizer

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by eas01: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2021

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by iamyemiakins(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Saga's mental health is at stake

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Penetovalent: 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Feranchek:
Can someone please explain all the nonsense going on lately? Cos my WhatsApp status is just filled with this guy crying. Abeg watin occur??

If I were you, I will blocked all those who posted that status.

They don't have a life

BBNAIJA is a show for the Jobless

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by wunmi590(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
cool
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Habib101: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Who cares
Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by Mynd44Evicted: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
Boring season

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by marttye(f): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
For someone who claimed he would, he is holding on well so far. Maybe he’s waiting a few days more before the inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return by IdJack(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
That Saga guy isn’t in a good state so I fear he might want to take a voluntary exit if Nini doesn’t come back.

Anyways, see as Nini executed the prank well.

Saga 0
Nini 2
Biggie 5

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) / Nollywood Stars Who Can Make It In Hollywood / Which Site Can I Download Foreign Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.